Puzzle Warriors 3 - Ep#118: Oooh she's a little Runaway

XaOs72
XaOs72 Posts: 425 Mover and Shaker

Ep#118: Oooh she's a little Runaway

* Nico Minoru
* double iso in lightning rounds? says joe.

Comments

• LFChikarason
    LFChikarason Posts: 402 Mover and Shaker
    - That PSA made me miss Profane Arguments. Whither Karen and Jared?
    - I do miss Blaze & the Monster Machines. My kids grew out of that one way too fast
    - and is RAY singing? What world is this?
    - Craig is really turning into a modern day Andy Rooney
    - The triple shot of Guardians Crashes, with Yondu on the horizon, were great for me!
    - I love when the PVP names are bad puns
    - "It has no components" much like THAT segment :(
    - I'm hoping Nico's inclusion in the game gets more people reading Runaways
    - I've yet to find a dumb thing that Gwenpool does, she's the queen!
    - I might have to double up with Jeff Cascadian to get rid of THAT segment
    - "So I watched every episode of Inhumans (on purpose)" maybe the first person to every say that?
    - My reward of the week was a red Gambit, now 0/2/2
    - My vine is yet another red Rogue with three days left on my 1/5/5 disappointment
    - hashtag excitement yawn
    - I care whenever any comics are ruined
  • JeffCascadian
    JeffCascadian Posts: 665 Critical Contributor
    edited December 2017
    --Also in Champions but not in the game are Viz (daughter of the Vision) and teenage Cyclops.
    --Thank you for the PSA.
    --I'm sorry you guys weren't feeling well and hope you're better now.
    --Nice Ron White reference, Ray.
    --I haven't won the Yondu Crash yet. I have him with 11 covers but only level 70 and I can't afford the ISO to level him up just for this.
    --That Rocket & Groot win you had was epic, Craig. Cool!
    --Are you back up to having all the characters yet, Craig? I do. It feels good.
    --S.H.I.E.L.D. Training doesn't make me angry. I can't finish it but I appreciate the rewards that I did earn.
    --Hair Force One WAS a better event name for Medusa's PVP.
    --The Pie-tatorship continues due to lobbyists buying the governing body. RESIST!
    --Nico Minoru, AKA Sister Grimm, is a terrific comicbook character. Runaways is a comic that everybody should go back and read.
    --Double-ISO is always appreciated.
    --OK. I agree that Namor has been around since the '30s. He wasn't called a mutant, though, until X-Men #6 (in the 1960s). Even after that, it was largely ignored until the '90s. That was my point; it was a retcon and not part of his original story.
    --Captain Jeffrey Spaulding was Groucho's character in Animal Crackers.
    --I hope team affiliations leads to a new game mechanic where it's beneficial whenever you run a team that shares the same keyword.
    --FYI, Dirty Rotten Cheater + boosted Spider-Woman = easy wins in PVE. It doesn't even matter who the third character is.
    --Reward of the week: Bag-Man! He's now at 142.
    --I'm struggling to earn the ISO to Champion War Machine. I'm not excited about him but do have three(!) covers dying on the vine.
    --A problem for Dirty Rotten Cheater. If you have both a Dirty Rotten Cheater and just a Cheater, the system defaults to the fully cover'd version even if you last used the 0/0/5 version. If you (and by "you" I mean "me") forget to manually change Gambit before each match, you'll go into a fight and be unable to use the purple & red powers of his teammates.
    --I bought Doomsday Clock #1 through ComiXology and it's AMAZING.