What's your record for getting covers in one colour with no other color gotten (i.e. 5/0/0)

herm1978
herm1978 Posts: 153 Tile Toppler
I just got my ninth IF 4* blue for a total of 9/0/0.

I'm sure I'm nowhere close to having the worst luck here, but please share your stories since misery sure loves company.

Comments

• maguirenumber6
    maguirenumber6 Posts: 457 Mover and Shaker
    I think I’m 0/0/7 for Silver Surfer
  • KJB Agent
    KJB Agent Posts: 12 Just Dropped In
    Winter Soldier.  Mine sat at 5-0-5 forever.  Just pulled a blue a day ago.  
  • White_Deth
    White_Deth Posts: 63 Match Maker
    Not many but i have had bad luck with mordo, had him 515 for quite a while. I have medusa on 255 and a few more. I akways seem to max one colour first which is always bad. Gwenpool sat at 551 for months aswell. 
  • Richyyy
    Richyyy Posts: 305 Mover and Shaker
    Yeah, I don't remember any horrible X00s, but my Nightcrawler has somehow started off 0/5/4. Which isn't good.
  • Dartmaster01
    Dartmaster01 Posts: 634 Critical Contributor
    I think I’m 0/0/7 for Silver Surfer
    Me too! He's one of my oldest 5s and still at 0/0/5. I've probably sold at least 4 or 5 black covers. I gave up on him long ago.
  • Deadsider
    Deadsider Posts: 81 Match Maker
    I was 8/0/0 on OML for a long while, then in the span of a month he dropped like mad and became 8/6/0. Still just 5/5/0, dreaming of his glory days. 
  • TheHungryPet
    TheHungryPet Posts: 229 Tile Toppler
    Gwenpool sitting at 3/0/5. No wasted cover so far but we all know where this is going. At least She-Hulk will give a black cover from her champ rewards soon.

I'm pulling an alarming amount of green covers for X-23, guess I could have started a copy by now.
  • Kahmon
    Kahmon Posts: 625 Critical Contributor
    Never hit 5 in a color, but my daredevil started 4/0/0, 4* Cyclops started 0/4/0, and Blackbolt 0/0/4.

Amazingly the first 2 evened out and got champed without any wasted covors. Blackbolt has been good since and now stands at 2/3/4. If the covers from medusa come in order then when she reaches 340, he should be 4/4/5.

My biggest hassles were 10/1/1 X-23, and currently my Howard is 0/4/4.
  • Black Duke
    Black Duke Posts: 694 Critical Contributor
    I pulled approximately 15 red and purple covers for my 5/0/5 4* Elektra before I finally got my first black cover.
  • DyingLegend
    DyingLegend Posts: 1,203 Chairperson of the Boards
    I went like 14+ deep on Medusa's purple before I got the final yellow I needed. I even put in a ticket for it, but RNG is RNG. 
  • evade420
    evade420 Posts: 440 Mover and Shaker
    Back in the day when teen jean was released I had pulled 4 blue from her pvp store , then once she was in tokens I got a 5th blue, I'm not sure the exact number but I do know I had 5 blue on the vine at one point before I got any green or purple 
  • DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    Counting only pulls, Prof X was 12 purple, 1 blue, 0 yellow over like two years. 
  • Crowl
    Crowl Posts: 1,580 Chairperson of the Boards
    Not my worst, but recently my 3* gambit was 0/5/5 with more than enough spare black covers that I could have done a 0/0/5 version with some to spare.
  • Pants1000
    Pants1000 Posts: 484 Mover and Shaker
    It’s not a zero, and not a big deal since it was a 2*, but a couple months ago I was flipping my Ares and got to something like 19/11/2 before I finally got the last yellow.
  • Yoik
    Yoik Posts: 251 Mover and Shaker
    I pulled 8 green in a row for pheonix that' probably the worse run 
  • The rockett
    The rockett Posts: 2,016 Chairperson of the Boards
    Currently is IM46. 8/0/8.  Day 1270 is today. Guess what color that is, you got it, RED.  Now will
    be 9/0/8. Guess I don't like Friday's. 
  • CNash
    CNash Posts: 952 Critical Contributor
    My Gamora is 0/5/0, which was completely fine for beating Thanos in her crash!
  • spiderpool
    spiderpool Posts: 76 Match Maker
    My hulk buster was 5/0/0 and then 5/0/5 for a long time.  I don't even know how many red covers I had to sell for him. 
  • scottee
    scottee Posts: 1,610 Chairperson of the Boards
    I had a 0/0/5 3* Spiderman back when he was the meta.