Numerous Events not loading opponent [Fixed]

Options

Comments

• Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Hi Everyone. If you are encountering this issue, please message me the following (or update a previous message, if you've already reached out to me about this issue)
    • UID
    • Event
    • Color Mastery Tier
    Thank you!

Update: Thank you to those that submitted their account information to me, and which event they experienced this issue in. The development team is reviewing these accounts, and referencing them in their investigation of this matchmaking issue. Once I receive word from them about an update, I will be sure to inform the community.
  • Kinesia
    Kinesia Posts: 1,621 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Brigby said:
    Hi Everyone. Hmm...that's not good that it's popping up again. And you say that it's occurring for your wife in EC in Gold tier, @Kinesia ?

Is anyone else still experiencing this issue in other events, or was it just Hour of Devastation? If so, what tier are you in?

Hi Brigby, yes. I'll PM you her email address so you can find her tickets since I don't know the UID.
  • Kinesia
    Kinesia Posts: 1,621 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Krishna said:
    Rhasget said:
    I managed to get through all my charges for once. In the three last events I had the same thing with getting no match on one node.
    Sent a ticket for all three with all the regular responses of more info and then after the event the ticket was just deleted without further notice.

I wouldn't count on getting compensated either, unless they feel this one was alot worse than the others and impacted too much on the game.
    Pretty much what Rhasget said...  I was told on my last 2 events being locked out and knocked out of rewards that not enough people were affected to provide compensation... 
    So they told you that it didn't affect enough people to be compensated?

That's funny, because they told me the EXACT OPPOSITE.

It's not like we're asking for real currency, it's all in-game imaginary currency, which we were screwed out of.

Maybe they are planning to give some compensation since they mysteriously put my resolved ticket on hold (?), but come on. I would have asked why my ticket was placed on hold, but it was resolved and I got this in my email.

Yes, my wife was told this too and my inner lawyer got very interested...

It comes down to this, people aren't asking for things they couldn't have gotten, if you didn't want to give out the rewards then don't even run the event. This isn't _extra_ compensation, this is just what waslabelled as acceptable for people to get just by having it as event rewards.

• WacoKid
    WacoKid Posts: 17 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Brigby said:
    Hi Everyone. If you are encountering this issue, please message me the following (or update a previous message, if you've already reached out to me about this issue)
    • UID
    • Event
    • Color Mastery Tier
    Thank you!
    I have submitted a ticket and sent a PM as this has hit me again. This time hour of revelation, green node, silver tier. 
  • Emanon2000
    Emanon2000 Posts: 156 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Heh... They removed/closed my tickets.  Mine aren't even 'on-hold.'
  • GrizzoMtGPQ
    GrizzoMtGPQ Posts: 776 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I got locked out of a node in NoP. Top, white node.
  • Hesturk
    Hesturk Posts: 73 Match Maker
    Options
    @Brigby my right node in current Emrakul's Corruption is now locked since it can't find an opponents. Platinum tier uid 729765.
  • Emanon2000
    Emanon2000 Posts: 156 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I have the software update and I just got the issue in T.G. that has spinning circle on trying to load opponent.
  • sherman2
    sherman2 Posts: 12 Just Dropped In
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Issue persists still on Gold level. Both Trial of the planes Back and Trial of Ambition. Specially annyoing on the Black event because that costs 30 gold to enter and I can't play any match at all :(
  • hawkyh1
    hawkyh1 Posts: 780 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I have spinning circle looking for opponent in both my
    blue and black nodes in the current nop event. I'm
    currently running the booster crafting update.

HH
  • rafalele
    rafalele Posts: 876 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Hi @Brigby and @LakeStone.

The sixth time I suffer this bug.

Now I have my second node locked not loading opponent in trial of the planes green in my second node, so I CAN NOT continue progression.

I have reported it to support with the open ticket I had for previous times that it is on hold.

No time I have reported it the bug had been solved, just the one that affected to everyone in platinum tier.

Can you imagine suffering this bug in the just one node event for this weekend? 

• Crzdpup
    Crzdpup Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Having opponent loading issues with the Holiday Showdown.
  • Llorence
    Llorence Posts: 31 Just Dropped In
    Options
    holiday showdown node is out for me. when i hit choose planeswalker the opponent just keeps loading.. https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/336483565124583425/393856540743827468/magicd.PNG
  • rafalele
    Options
    Crzdpup said:
    Having opponent loading issues with the Holiday Showdown.
    Llorence said:
    holiday showdown node is out for me. when i hit choose planeswalker the opponent just keeps loading.. https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/336483565124583425/393856540743827468/magicd.PNG
    Send a ticket to support.  They have not done anything for me yet and I have reported six different times that I was affected.
  • SiakNiBatman
    SiakNiBatman Posts: 8 Just Dropped In
    Options
    This is me on my training grounds so i literally cannot play anything while i wait for events to recharge :(
  • Dave808
    Dave808 Posts: 55 Match Maker
    Options
    Same here. I'm encountering this bug for the first time tonight in training grounds. Endlessly loading my 2nd opponent. Can't finish training ground for today. Bummer. 
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    Hi everyone. We believe we have located the issue, and have fixed it for good. Please let us know if you are still encountering this, and we will relay it to the team for further review. Thanks!
  • rafalele
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Thank you very much @Brigby send my best wishes to developer team and of course for you.

Merry Christmas .
  • Playfulhedgehog
    Playfulhedgehog Posts: 5 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Not an event - but I can't collect the daily reward ..... haven't been able to for the past couple days and the daily reward icons are all blank. My wife has the same issue.
    I've tried uninstalling/reinstalling the game, but still no luck. I've not seen any other comments re this - is there a way to reset it or is this indeed a known bug and ive just missed the comments?