Numerous Events not loading opponent [Fixed]

Comments

• Krishna
    Krishna Posts: 205 Tile Toppler
    @Brigby any chance this can get fixed before event end? I could get my nodes in toot sweet if I could just get a match.
    Did you submit a ticket and let CS know what phone you use and your favorite color? In other words, no. Its not getting fixed in the next three hours. I have missed 12 charges so far? I just sincerely hope they properly compensate those who missed rewards because of this

• GrizzoMtGPQ
    GrizzoMtGPQ Posts: 776 Critical Contributor
    @Krishna I filed a ticket. Even got some canned responses.
  • Amadeus
    Amadeus Posts: 57 Match Maker
    Filed ticket, have received no response not surprised. wish it would not have caused my coalition top 10 placement 
  • ninjark
    ninjark Posts: 50 Match Maker
    I replied to their "Wifi/Mobile Data? // Event Name and/or Node? // Make/Model/OS? // PW used? // Current Tier Mastery?" email 24 hours ago. 
    No response. 
    Sitting at a "perfect" score of 224 and stuck with 7 charges on an unplayable bottom right Node.  :neutral:
  • Rhasget
    Rhasget Posts: 412 Mover and Shaker
    I managed to get through all my charges for once. In the three last events I had the same thing with getting no match on one node.
    Sent a ticket for all three with all the regular responses of more info and then after the event the ticket was just deleted without further notice.

I wouldn't count on getting compensated either, unless they feel this one was alot worse than the others and impacted too much on the game.
  • Emanon2000
    Emanon2000 Posts: 156 Tile Toppler
    Rhasget said:
    I managed to get through all my charges for once. In the three last events I had the same thing with getting no match on one node.
    Sent a ticket for all three with all the regular responses of more info and then after the event the ticket was just deleted without further notice.

I wouldn't count on getting compensated either, unless they feel this one was alot worse than the others and impacted too much on the game.
    Pretty much what Rhasget said...  I was told on my last 2 events being locked out and knocked out of rewards that not enough people were affected to provide compensation... 
  • Kinesia
    Kinesia Posts: 1,621 Chairperson of the Boards
    My wife is getting this on Emrakul in Gold, Before now I ostly heard of it being platinum only.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Hi Everyone. Hmm...that's not good that it's popping up again. And you say that it's occurring for your wife in EC in Gold tier, @Kinesia ?

Is anyone else still experiencing this issue in other events, or was it just Hour of Devastation? If so, what tier are you in?
  • rafalele
    rafalele Posts: 876 Critical Contributor
    edited December 2017
    ArielSira said:
    After 5 matches in TG last night the node started spinning for an opponent. Now 16 hours later it's still the same (platinum).
    This was posted 10 december, and now again in Emrakul's Corruption .

@Brigby as you can see this bug has never been mended, is here since 2.2.5 version arrived.

They fixed it just for the disaster in the beginning of HOD event.
  • efhktddyjkb
    efhktddyjkb Posts: 22 Just Dropped In
    Brigby said:
    Hi Everyone. Hmm...that's not good that it's popping up again. And you say that it's occurring for your wife in EC in Gold tier, @Kinesia ?

Is anyone else still experiencing this issue in other events, or was it just Hour of Devastation? If so, what tier are you in?

I am experiencing the issue in Emrakul's corruption right now. Vampires node. I'm in Platinium.
  • GrizzoMtGPQ
    GrizzoMtGPQ Posts: 776 Critical Contributor
    @Brigby it happened at the start of HoD then it resurfaced again on Sunday. Lost out on 4 nodes. I'm in Platinum.
  • ArielSira
    ArielSira Posts: 489 Mover and Shaker
    The issue I had in TG was resolved when the new daily TG event was up, so it was only on that day (10th).
  • jtwood
    jtwood Posts: 1,285 Chairperson of the Boards
    Brigby said:

I was just hit with this in TG in the Silver Tier.

screenshot

• Deamon1
    Deamon1 Posts: 17 Just Dropped In
    I just started EC chose the black node made a deck then hit fight. Just got the spinning wheel, hard closed the game now I can’t even get into the game. It gets stuck on ‘retrieving coalition data’ 
  • IM_CARLOS
    IM_CARLOS Posts: 640 Critical Contributor
    @Brigby

What exactly ist the support for? I made a ticket every time this bug happen to in ever, different event and beside auto-replies nothing happened. Maybe it's a good idea to send those tickets to the dev team instead of just  deleting.

The same bug happen to me im node of power and Emrakuls corruption before. So not only HOD, to answer your question. 
  • ElimGarak
    ElimGarak Posts: 85 Match Maker
    I am also stuck on "retrieving coaltion data", server seems down/unreachable @brigby
  • Deamon1
    Deamon1 Posts: 17 Just Dropped In
    Brigby said:

Mine is working again @Brigby
  • Krishna
    Rhasget said:

Pretty much what Rhasget said...  I was told on my last 2 events being locked out and knocked out of rewards that not enough people were affected to provide compensation... 
    So they told you that it didn't affect enough people to be compensated?

That's funny, because they told me the EXACT OPPOSITE.

It's not like we're asking for real currency, it's all in-game imaginary currency, which we were screwed out of.

Maybe they are planning to give some compensation since they mysteriously put my resolved ticket on hold (?), but come on. I would have asked why my ticket was placed on hold, but it was resolved and I got this in my email.

• p2dr
    p2dr Posts: 40 Just Dropped In
    My TotP blue just got messed up because of this 
  • Krishna
    I'm terrified to start HoR lol