Numerous Events not loading opponent [Fixed]

Options

Comments

• rafalele
    rafalele Posts: 876 Critical Contributor
    Options
    @Brigby I have just played my first match in the three nodes of Samut's event. Now it works for me. I hope that this bug has been solved.

I am in Platinum.

Thank you. 
  • IM_CARLOS
    IM_CARLOS Posts: 640 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Samut os still blocked for me. The other two work no  properly. Maybe I could reach for Top1000... 
  • Jrock76
    Jrock76 Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
    Options
    In platinum - bottom left node is fine, bottom right node is not loading. 
  • tfg76
    tfg76 Posts: 258 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Jrock76 said:
    In platinum - bottom left node is fine, bottom right node is not loading. 

Same here.
  • Scotcamp
    Scotcamp Posts: 70 Match Maker
    Options
    ME TOO.  This is absolutely annoying. 
  • IM_CARLOS
    IM_CARLOS Posts: 640 Critical Contributor
    Options
    What about compensation? I can't do samut's node, not a match and yes I have this pw.

On the other nodes I have 1 point lost, or top10. Instead i am 500someting. This sucks. 

I buy Planeswalker, some individual cards, a lot of crystals,  get cut from top ranks of this events and did not even get a reply for my support ticket.

I made this event flawless before, what nets me 300 jewels, a masterpiece in the end. 
  • Krishna
    Krishna Posts: 205 Tile Toppler
    Options
    The game is not loading an opponent for the Samut Node, but the other 2 nodes work. I am about to start losing charges on the Samut node, and I play in a Top 2 Coalition. Doesn't seem like it will get resolved. What compensation can I expect from this error?
  • hawkyh1
    hawkyh1 Posts: 780 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I've managed to play 2 battles on the bottom left node(10
    damage node) now I'm getting a spinning circle trying to find
    an opponent. my other nodes work fine. gold tier, android.
    tried clear cache, reinstall, but it hasn't helped. I've opened
    a ticket.

HH
  • Gilesclone
    Gilesclone Posts: 735 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Have you tried reinstalling?  That helped some people.
  • WacoKid
    WacoKid Posts: 17 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I just got locked out of right node of HoD. Won't select opponent 
  • ninjark
    ninjark Posts: 50 Match Maker
    Options
    I have the same bug in Hour of Devastation.  Just did a few battles on each node. 
    Then with 2 charges left on each, I selected the Bottom Right Node, and I have an endless loading circle for my opponent.  
    The other nodes are still working.
    Platinum tier.  Haven't lost any ribbons as of yet...  :(
  • NDZahmbie
    NDZahmbie Posts: 21 Just Dropped In
    edited December 2017
    Options
    I am also getting the matchup loading problem on Training Grounds...  I'm very hesitant to go back to HoD...
    @Brigby, can you pass this word on to the Devs... Like @ninjark I have a perfect HoD in progress, and it would be EXTREMELY frustrating to have this bug impact placement... 

The Devs would hopefully implement the same fix as last time... In the meantime, if matchmaking is architected as a service/component...the Devs should get a monitor around it...
  • rafalele
    edited December 2017
    Options
    @Brigby Just now it is the fourth time that I suffer this bug.

Again in HOD event. The bottom right node is locked.

It is VERY FRUSTRATING trying to play in this way. 

I now it is sunday and now no one is going to repair this for us.

HOD event is an event that lasts for 3 days (4 if you think that it starts on friday and ends in monday). This event has gone wrong for platinum tier players just since the beggining and for me again in the beggining of sunday. No way of getting any good position with a node locked for more than an event day.

At least, support has not closed the last ticket I have opened and I have report this in the same ticket, altough they continue not reading the whole first message and ask for data that I have already sent.

This not a very good starting for the Anniversary festivities.

• GrizzoMtGPQ
    GrizzoMtGPQ Posts: 776 Critical Contributor
    Options
    @Brigby all was well for a time and now I'm locked out of the lower right node. There are several team members in the same boat. Whatever the dev team did to remediate this, can it be done again?
  • Krishna
    Krishna Posts: 205 Tile Toppler
    Options
    When you can't play nodes because your opponent never loads

• ArielSira
    ArielSira Posts: 490 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    After 5 matches in TG last night the node started spinning for an opponent. Now 16 hours later it's still the same (platinum).
  • rafalele
    Options
    @Brigby just now I have 4 charges locked in my right bottom node in HOD event.

If no one mends the event is going to finish and I would have not been able to play the 5 charges that I would have locked in the end.

I have reported it to support by a ticket. 

This is an annoying bug.

The problem is that if this bug has not been solved I would meet it again in any new event.
  • Thésée
    Thésée Posts: 238 Tile Toppler
    Options

After the fix Friday I was able to play all my nodes correctly but the endless circle just reappeared on one of my nodes (bottom left). I am in platinum and play on Android

• Machine
    Machine Posts: 789 Critical Contributor
    Options

I also had this issue starting yesterday evening, completely locking me out of the bottom right node in HoD. I still had charges left on that node and I was competing for top rewards.

@Brigby: Can you give some insight in what has caused this issue previously? I tried again today, but again the circle of death hovering on my opponent's portrait.

• GrizzoMtGPQ
    GrizzoMtGPQ Posts: 776 Critical Contributor
    Options
    @Brigby any chance this can get fixed before event end? I could get my nodes in toot sweet if I could just get a match.