Numerous Events not loading opponent [Fixed]

Options

Comments

• Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Hi Everyone. The development team is aware of this issue, and are looking into it. In order to get a better idea of why these events are causing this error to occur though, could any players that experienced this please message me with a brief description of what occurred, in what event, what OS they are running, and what their player UID is? Thank you!

@Hesturk @Emanon2000 @Rhasget @rafalele @Sorin81 @ManiiNames @Azerack @Gilesclone

Update: Thank you for all of the information! I believe there is enough data provided that I can relay it to the developers, and they'll be able to reference it in their investigation.
  • Emanon2000
    Emanon2000 Posts: 156 Tile Toppler
    edited December 2017
    Options
    @Brigby I have sent you my info... Thank you for the extra effort!
  • rafalele
    rafalele Posts: 876 Critical Contributor
    Options
    @Brigby I have also write to you. 

Thank you. 
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    *I've Announced this thread to the top of the discussion page, so players are aware that this issue is being investigated.
  • babar3355
    babar3355 Posts: 1,128 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I tried to join 2 different nodes in HoD today.  Both never give me an opponent but just have a grey spinning loading circle in the opponent box.
  • rafalele
    Options
    Hi.

I have again the bug that lockes a node without getting an opponent, just now in the Samut event. Previously I had it in Emrakul's Corruption event and one day in Training grounds. 

This is the third time that I have reported this bug the third ticket opened to support for nothing else that reporting when is happenning in order to developers can study my case while it is active.

I have not played even the first match and I know that I can not doing anything in this event because having a node locked from the beggining makes me lose a lot of points.

This bug is related to the new version, 2.2.5, released by Oktagon.

• rafalele
    edited December 2017
    Options
    @Brigby once again I have got a node locked in Samut's event.  The first try and the node got locked.

I have , once again, opened a ticket. I hope developers can now study the data while the node is locked.
  • Chad739
    Chad739 Posts: 27 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I am also having this issue in the HoD event.

• Mizzlets
    Mizzlets Posts: 10 Just Dropped In
    Options
    This is the third time this has happened, please fix it. This is some slackjaw level stuff here.
  • sjechua
    sjechua Posts: 173 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Hi @Brigby
    Looks like an event wide matchmaking error happening ...
  • Thésée
    Thésée Posts: 238 Tile Toppler
    Options
    This time the bug seems really widły extended. I have three teammates facing the circle of death on each of the 3 nodes.
    Can anybody play at all in fact? 
  • Amadeus
    Amadeus Posts: 57 Match Maker
    Options
    Same Issue 

• mmraie
    mmraie Posts: 21 Just Dropped In
    Options
    same issue
  • Sirchombli
    Sirchombli Posts: 322 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I'm locked out on all 3 nodes. Fun! 
  • Mainloop25
    Mainloop25 Posts: 1,934 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
     I thought it was crazy that I was the only person in my bracket.... 
  • GrizzoMtGPQ
    GrizzoMtGPQ Posts: 776 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Same issue for me
  • rafalele
    Options
    I am very upset now, the three nodes in Samut's event locked without having played a single match.
  • rafalele
    edited December 2017
    Options
    @Brigby I have the three nodes in Samut's event locked without having played a single match.

No coalition event this weekend for me.
  • Thésée
    Thésée Posts: 238 Tile Toppler
    Options
    It seems everyone in the current platinum bracket is locked out. In gold people are scoring, it works apparently