I think I've found some bugs.

BryanMc82
BryanMc82 Posts: 22 Just Dropped In
1) Captain America Steve Rogers 3 star: I have been using him a lot as of late and have noticed on occasion that his shield throwing sometimes causes match to occur when the color is not supposed to make a match.

2) Cyclops 4 star: His yellow power regardless of how many count downs you have of it it only generates 3 red from team up matches. 

3) Elektra 4 star: Her red regardless of how many you have out will only steal 1 AP.

This is what I have experienced so I figured I would share. 

Comments

• Nightglider1
    Nightglider1 Posts: 703 Critical Contributor

#2 - 4* Cyke's yellow power only works once, regardless of the number of CD tiles he has out.

• Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    BryanMc82 said:
    2) Cyclops 4 star: His yellow power regardless of how many count downs you have of it it only generates 3 red from team up matches. 

3) Elektra 4 star: Her red regardless of how many you have out will only steal 1 AP.
    These are both intended. It's a "If you have at least one" situation. Agree that Ballet of Death is poorly worded. At least you get the extra damage, I guess.
  • Nightglider1
    Nightglider1 Posts: 703 Critical Contributor
    BryanMc82 said:
    1) Captain America Steve Rogers 3 star: I have been using him a lot as of late and have noticed on occasion that his shield throwing sometimes causes match to occur when the color is not supposed to make a match.
    Are you sure you aren't putting the new tile where it makes a match with a critical and another tile?
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    [Mod note: @BryanMc82 Please search the forum for past threads on questions or issues before starting a new one.  #3, Elektra's red, has been brought up before more than once in the forums, and is working as intended]

#2 is working as intended as well, though it may not have a prior thread.

For #1, if you still feel this is a bug, please start a new thread for that issue only, and describe the behavior in more specific detail.

[Locking this thread.]
This discussion has been closed.