Hello D3 Go! Forum Users -

We wanted to give a friendly reminder to everyone that we are no longer using Zendesk to manage our Customer Support tickets. If you would like to submit a support ticket, then please make sure you are either utilizing the in-game Helpshift feature, or emailing our team at support@d3go.com

In addition, if you have a recent Zendesk ticket that seems to have suddenly been closed for no reason, then please email us at the above address or in-game for further assistance.

Thank you!
D3 Go!
Hello D3 Go! Forum Users -

If you are still having trouble updating your birth date on your forum profile, then please follow the steps listed in the below discussion thread.

Please copy and paste this URL for details --> https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/72653/new-forum-terms-of-service-steps-to-update-profile

It is very important that all users complete this process, otherwise they will unfortunately be unable to actively participate in the forum on their current account.

Thank you!

Updates to Story Event 5-Star Essential Missions *Updated (11/17/17)

BrigbyBrigby Posts: 4,608ADMINISTRATORS Site Admin
edited November 2017 in MPQ News and Announcements
Hi Everyone,

We recently made some changes to the 5-Star Essential missions in Story Events. Starting in Unstable Iso-8, the amount of points a 5-Star Essential mission awards will be different for each S.H.I.E.L.D. Clearance Level that mission exists in. 5-Star Essential missions in SCL 8 & 9 will always be worth more than the 4-Star Essential mission, but it will be worth more points the higher the S.H.I.E.L.D. Clearance Level is.

Starting in Hearts of Darkness this Thursday though, the difficulty of the 5-Star Essential mission in S.H.I.E.L.D. Clearance Level 7 will be reduced (starting at level 185 enemies, instead of 255) and that mission will also be worth less points than the 4-Star Essential mission.

Rewards will not be impacted by these changes.

//Updated Specific SCL Details -Brigby
D3 Go! Community Manager
-------------
You are more than welcome to message me, if you require any assistance, however please note that due to the sheer volume of messages I receive, I may not be able to respond back immediately. Thank you for your patience!
-------------
My MPQ Roster (Last updated: 4/10/18)
This discussion has been closed.