I see BLOOD on my phone! Oh wait it's just the loading screen.

10_EFX_01
10_EFX_01 Posts: 91 Match Maker
Who's emblem is that? The new Hair Due Hulk?

Comments

• nyck1118
    nyck1118 Posts: 106 Tile Toppler
    It this right here presumed 5* Thor Gladiator
  • 10_EFX_01
    I wonder if Thor: Ragnarok will be nominated for its Production Design in the Oscars...
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited October 2017
    Took me a while but I eventually managed to get a screenshot. I was wondering what it was, too.

• 10_EFX_01
    Thanks! I was trying the screenshot but my fingers were to slow.
  • jamesh
    jamesh Posts: 1,600 Chairperson of the Boards
    In motion, it looked like a blood shot eyeball or perhaps a brain.  I can see the resemblance to the shield in the still shot though.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards

It would be odd to give that Thor a Mjolnir avatar, so kudos for the forethought.

I wonder if it means he will be able to be played with other Thors?

• BlackBoltRocks
    BlackBoltRocks Posts: 1,183 Chairperson of the Boards
    Quebbster said:

It would be odd to give that Thor a Mjolnir avatar, so kudos for the forethought.

I wonder if it means he will be able to be played with other Thors?

He might be able to be played with Jane Foster, but likely not with any of the other Odinsons, since they are "physically" the same being
  • fight4thedream
    fight4thedream GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 1,963 Chairperson of the Boards

Actually there is precedent in the comics for more than one Thor Odinson to be present at the same time. (If you haven't checked out Jason Aaorn's Thor: God of Thunder series I highly recommend it!) Obviously the MPQ universe operates by its own laws but hey, never say never ;)
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,737 Chairperson of the Boards
    You know, between the thread title and the other thread about hand cramps, I was wondering about blisters forming from hitting 40 wins.  ;)

Bring on Thor and a decent Hulk (Banner), please.
  • Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    Speaking of Aaron, I've been loving the current Mighty Thor run. I don't think there's been a dud story yet and every storyline has felt suitably weighty with its stakes with a great payoff that always feels like it came at a cost.

I suppose the only part of Lady Thor's story that hasn't been great was the original 6 issue run which felt kinda schitzophrenic between wanting to big up Thor and wanting to talk about Odinson.
    That and Lady Thor came across as incredibly ineffectual. There's "I'm new to this super hero thing" and there's repeatedly getting her into trouble so that she needed bailing out by others.

At least when she came back as Mighty Thor she was awesome all the way.