Known Issue: Black Vortex Bonus Heroes Odds Displayed Incorrectly *Updated (10/30/17)

Options
13»

Comments

• madsalad
    madsalad Posts: 815 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I'm guessing since this is still stickied that compensation has not been rolled out yet?
  • Xenoberyll
    Xenoberyll Posts: 647 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Legendary drop rates where at 25% 2 times so far that i know of, those held for about 3 hours and both displayed and actual numbers where affected. The current bug affects only the players and fixing takes (how many?) 72+ hours

Honi soit qui mal y pense. 
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    Hi Everyone. Apologies for the delay. We're still working on finalizing the list of affected players, but we are still planning on giving out compensation. We just want to make sure that everyone that was affected makes it onto the list, and is properly accredited. Thank for your patience!
  • Beer40
    Beer40 Posts: 826 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Brigby said:
    Hi Everyone. Apologies for the delay. We're still working on finalizing the list of affected players, but we are still planning on giving out compensation. We just want to make sure that everyone that was affected makes it onto the list, and is properly accredited. Thank for your patience!
    @Brigby Here's a thought, and although typed out it will probably come across as rude, the intent is to be straightforward, not rude.

Give compensation to everyone that played during that time frame. There have been plenty of instances in the past where people missed out on compensation they "rightfully" deserved due to 1) Not playing because of a known issue (comp was only given to those that played thru it) and 2) Contacting CS about compensation for issues and getting the "form response" that is so typical and giving up and 3) Being eligible for compensation, not receiving it, and not even dealing with CS (due to #2).

I'm sure the Forum has many more scenarios they could point out. Point being, the mistake is on MPQ as many have been in the past. Show some goodwill.

Just my opinion. 

• Grizz875
    Grizz875 Posts: 18 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Any ETA on this?
  • maltyo9
    maltyo9 Posts: 131 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Grizz875 said:
    Any ETA on this?
    Asking for an update on the weekend is like asking for the sun to rise in the west...
  • BearVenger
    BearVenger Posts: 453 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I got 250 + 20 + 20 HP via in-game popup.
  • The rockett
    The rockett Posts: 2,016 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    600 HP for a 40 pack 
  • Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Disclaimer: i did not buy any black vortex packs and have no vested interest in this particular dispute.

(1) 600 hp for a 40 pack seems way off, but it's not compensation for a 40 pack, it's compensation for the 40 pack yo having lower bonus hero odds than advertised (and the opportunity cost if inducing that unwanted sale.  So it's not quite as bad as it looks at first.

(2) it's still pretty bad.  Demi is saying that a player's opportunity cost and false odds compensation for a ~10k HP purchase is worth less than the cost of a regular heroic 10-pack.  

(3) i think those players unsatisfied with the compensation should complain to google/apple/steam.