Doctor's Orders - 04-06 MAY

Options

Comments

• scottee
    scottee Posts: 1,609 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Bowgentle wrote:
    Aaaand... I'm done.
    Hopefully I didn't hit any of you people in here more than once on my way up, I kept skipping looking for juicy targets.
    I must say, I like the change to MMR. I didn't do a single fight for less than 30 all the way up to 1100. I prefer fighting maxed 2* teams from the get go instead of seed-like teams, if they're worth 30+.
    Now bring on the LRs, I don't want to start with 141s next time.

If you have me queued, fire away, I'm shielded. Won't budge unless I slip out of Top 5, as always.

Got excited when I saw your post, but never saw the juicy targets you had. Was only getting 25 pt max and had to shield at 1049. Hopefully I'll be able to push 1100 when my packs recharge in a little bit. Though free bumps are always welcome!
  • Unknown
    Options
    Twysta wrote:
    klingsor wrote:
    if you are in my bracket lets just agree that I'm going to win and save everyone the money on shields, thanks!

How about, no?
    Oh boy, looks like the Shield clown car unloaded two morons!

@Twysta Are you in my bracket? I can't see down the 600 point range. If you are in my bracket and you want number 1, come and take it. If I see you I will crush you.

@Jozier: another idiot with 600 points talking a big game. Jozier, why don't you go suck on a bag of tiny kitttens? A Whole Bag of them. Is anyone here afraid to have Jozier on their bracket? No? I have 100 people on FB, and everyone rejoices when they are in your brackets, because it means it's easy. I usually either stomp you or skip you when you aren't worth the points. Trust me I can't wait until I have you in my bracket so I can tell every venom when you are shielded or not. Until then, crawl back to the dirty hole you call home and STFU.
  • Unknown
    Options
    klingsor wrote:
    Twysta wrote:
    klingsor wrote:
    if you are in my bracket lets just agree that I'm going to win and save everyone the money on shields, thanks!

How about, no?

@Twysta Are you in my bracket? I can't see down the 600 point range. If you are in my bracket and you want number 1, come and take it. If I see you I will crush you.

@Jozier: another idiot with 600 points talking a big game. Jozier, why don't you go suck on a bag of tiny kitttens? A Whole Bag of them. Is anyone here afraid to have Jozier on their bracket? No? I have 100 people on FB, and everyone rejoices when they are in your brackets, because it means it's easy. I usually either stomp you or skip you when you aren't worth the points. Trust me I can't wait until I have you in my bracket so I can tell every venom when you are shielded or not. Until then, crawl back to the dirty hole you call home and STFU.

Post proof of these hundred people. I haven't lost a bracket since seasons started, sorry to break it to you so I know you and your alliance are full of ****. I got two falcons You on the other hand rarely finish above 1K points in a tourney.

Don't forget klingsor, we can all see the pathetic scores you routinely put up. You're not even top half of your own alliance which can't even remotely compete with our alliance.

You talk a big **** game for someone who blows their load so early. I recall when you crowed about leading the first PVE bracket about 12 hours into it. Meanwhile, SHIELD swept every sub that first round, you weren't crowing so much then.

Here's a tip: don't talk **** when your alliance is a dysfunctional **** hole hemorrhaging members left and right and can't win a PVP to save its life.

Another tip: don't talk **** when anyone can see your roster, see you didn't get glitched Falcon covers, and knows you didn't come first in that tournament either.
  • Unknown
    Options
    klingsor wrote:
    Twysta wrote:
    klingsor wrote:

How about, no?

Dude, you need to calm down a little. I won't be responsible for your coronary when you see me in Hard Mode tonight.
  • Spider-man 6234
    Options
    Um... if jozier were in my bracket I'd be worried. I personally have gotten first one time and that was with a score of 816 points. If I see someone who's good from the forums I know that the score will be pushed higher as people compete for first and I will most likely have to buy more than my usual one 3 hour shield. I cringe as soon as I see someone I recognize because I know that 50% of the time you will get first and I will place second (99-1 if you are in shield django the 5DVs x-men etc.) Needless to say jozier posts good scores and I'm still wondering just how delusional you are. Oh and hi from ragthor icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    1st place at 800 points? Even pre-shields that was pretty low
  • Spider-man 6234
    Options
    Spoit wrote:
    1st place at 800 points? Even pre-shields that was pretty low

Lol yeah i was really suprised it happened as well. It was a really weak bracket icon_e_smile.gif Im not complaining though. I felt like a million bucks once I won it. icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    jozier wrote:
    Post proof of these hundred people. I haven't lost a bracket since seasons started, sorry to break it to you so I know you and your alliance are full of tinykitty. I got two falcons You on the other hand rarely finish above 1K points in a tourney.

Let's see here...

jozier: 7207
    klingsor: 7900

Where's your game jozier? You leave your game at home? icon_razz.gif
  • Unknown
    Options
    gamar wrote:
    jozier wrote:
    Post proof of these hundred people. I haven't lost a bracket since seasons started, sorry to break it to you so I know you and your alliance are full of tinykitty. I got two falcons You on the other hand rarely finish above 1K points in a tourney.

Let's see here...

Feel free to ask klingsor how many of his points are inflated from SHIELD simulator.
  • Unknown
    Options
    How many klingsor, tell us!
  • Unknown
    Options
    Can we please stop spamming the forums with all this sniping? I'd rather read the British home improvement threads than this.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Ben Grimm wrote:
    Can we please stop spamming the forums with all this sniping? I'd rather read the British home improvement threads than this.

I seriously doubt this will get any better as season 1 draws to a close.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Ben Grimm wrote:

Egging on forums rivalries is more entertaining than playing this stupid game nowadays icon_evil.gif

Sorry, I'll stop
  • daveomite
    daveomite Posts: 1,331 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    gamar wrote:
    jozier wrote:

Let's see here...

is it really that much of a difference? I'm still pretty new, and don't really know. But, considering I'm only on day 74 in game, and have 7,193 right now...at least I guess I'm in good company and honored to be there with some great players. Even if there's a tinykitty ton of smack talk going along with it on these boards, lol
  • Spoit
    Spoit Posts: 3,441 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    gamar wrote:
    Ben Grimm wrote:

Egging on forums rivalries is more entertaining than playing this stupid game nowadays icon_evil.gif

Sorry, I'll stop
    Take it to the alliance subforum, or at least make a new thread, rather than dis-railing on-topic threads

talking about on-topic: Looking back, matchmaking was actually in a pretty good place pre-kyip, IMO.
  • Unknown
    Options
    gamar wrote:
    jozier wrote:

Let's see here...

Gamar, what is this proof you speak off? Jozier just fumes at the mouth, like an animal. He wins every pvp remember? He is a moron. Want proof? He has 6 falcon covers and I have 6 falcon covers. He is professing some kind of elite superiority over me because he has glitched falcon covers and I do not. Yes, on that particular tourney i did not win and build up my falcon thanks to a computer error. I placed 2-3, who remembers and who cares. it's a falcon...Don't bother trying to reason with him. He will growl and call you a ****... I'm done responding to his nonsense.
  • Unknown
    Options
    klingsor wrote:
    gamar wrote:
    jozier wrote:

Let's see here...

Gamar, what is this proof you speak off? Jozier just fumes at the mouth, like an animal. He wins every pvp remember? He is a moron. Want proof? He has 6 falcon covers and I have 6 falcon covers. He is professing some kind of elite superiority over me because he has glitched falcon covers and I do not. Yes, on that particular tourney i did not win and build up my falcon thanks to a computer error. I placed 2-3, who remembers and who cares. it's a falcon...Don't bother trying to reason with him. He will growl and call you a ****... I'm done responding to his nonsense.

Ah yes, I'm the one fuming at the mouth. Let's see a tale of two posts then:

Poster A: "You must have some relaxed brackets if your scores let you place first most of the time."

Poster B: "@Jozier: another idiot with 600 points talking a big game. Jozier, why don't you go suck on a bag of tiny kitttens? A Whole Bag of them. Is anyone here afraid to have Jozier on their bracket? No? I have 100 people on FB, and everyone rejoices when they are in your brackets, because it means it's easy. I usually either stomp you or skip you when you aren't worth the points. Trust me I can't wait until I have you in my bracket so I can tell every venom when you are shielded or not. Until then, crawl back to the dirty hole you call home and STFU."

Who is fuming at the mouth, hm?
  • Unknown
    Options
    Spoit wrote:
    gamar wrote:
    Ben Grimm wrote:

Sorry, I'll stop
    Take it to the alliance subforum, or at least make a new thread, rather than dis-railing on-topic threads

talking about on-topic: Looking back, matchmaking was actually in a pretty good place pre-kyip, IMO.

I loved the first couple tournaments under the new matchmaking system, if it weren't for the "see beezer, skip, oh hai its beezer again" **** it would have been pretty much ideal. Teams got tougher as my score got higher and points were solidly in the 20s the whole time
  • Unknown
    Options
    Oh also, my last word on the subject because klingsor isn't worth my time:

"another idiot with 600 points talking a big game." ... ". I usually either stomp you or skip you when you aren't worth the points. Trust me I can't wait until I have you in my bracket so I can tell every venom when you are shielded or not."

njkO1lJ.jpg

Took me 10 minutes to pass your chump **** score. Move along child, you're not nearly as good at this as I am.
  • Spider-man 6234
    Options
    gamar wrote:
    Spoit wrote:
    gamar wrote:
    Ben Grimm wrote:

Sorry, I'll stop

I loved the first couple tournaments under the new matchmaking system, if it weren't for the "see beezer, skip, oh hai its beezer again" **** it would have been pretty much ideal. Teams got tougher as my score got higher and points were solidly in the 20s the whole time

I feel like the matchmaking must be working for me as I am at 750 and have yet to get attacked with a lvl 107 LC and lvl 91 hulk and doom buffed to lvl 87. The only times ive been attacked are when I used mags mn and c storm. (And even those were just a couple losses) I really don't want to jinx myself though so if you see me let me live in my utopia ok? icon_e_wink.gif