Upcoming anniversary question

jtsings
jtsings Posts: 278 Mover and Shaker
    For those of you who have been here awhile, should we expect some temporary discounts on Roster spots or CP pulls for the upcoming anniversary or have they not done that in the past?  (Of course, I do understand that even if they have done this in the past, they may choose to not do it this year).   Thanks for any responses to this question in advance :)

Comments

• wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,758 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hahahhahahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahahha

they run a discount on HP sales and if they remember will give double iso.

thanka for the good laugh though D3 is just not that gernous 
  • The rockett
    The rockett Posts: 2,016 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited October 2017
    Reduced roster slots.  Man wish that was the case. There is a current rumor that ***************************************.  I mean that's nuts they would do that to roster slots.  Oh wait. I can't talk about that here. Might get in trouble. 
  • PuceMoose
    PuceMoose Posts: 1,445 Chairperson of the Boards
    Reduced roaster slots.
    They've already shut down too many as it is!

• jtsings
    jtsings Posts: 278 Mover and Shaker
    So the consensus is "when pigs fly" lol.  Thanks all, was just curious.
  • bluewolf
    bluewolf Posts: 5,736 Chairperson of the Boards
    I mean, there's a good argument for reducing roster slot costs now, as there are many more characters than the last time it happened.  Also, 5* essentials basically require 18000 more HP in roster slots if you haven't been rostering them.

But yeah, don't expect a temporary roster slot cost reduction.

The other thing not mentioned is one of the best (probably THE best) vaults you will see, in terms of contents and % of 4's.
  • hodayathink
    hodayathink Posts: 528 Critical Contributor
    Whether it's the best vault will depend on what you think of Devil Dino. But the only one that I've seen that challenges it is the end-of-year/Christmas vault.
  • vinsensual
    vinsensual Posts: 458 Mover and Shaker

bluewolf said:
    I mean, there's a good argument for reducing roster slot costs now, as there are many more characters than the last time it happened.  Also, 5* essentials basically require 18000 more HP in roster slots if you haven't been rostering them.

But yeah, don't expect a temporary roster slot cost reduction.

The other thing not mentioned is one of the best (probably THE best) vaults you will see, in terms of contents and % of 4's.
    I was thinking the other way around, that we're lucky it's capped at 1000. 
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    mexus said:
          wymtime said:
    Hahahhahahhahahahhahahahhahahhahahahha

they run a discount on HP sales and if they remember will give double iso.

thanka for the good laugh though D3 is just not that gernous 
    "Discount" ain't exactly correct since the price remains the same. What we're getting is a special offer (more items / same regular price). What's odd is this "sale" / special offer is running now - before the anniversary and will end October 5, same day as anniversary is supposed to start.

Not odd at all, it's the standard practice for this game.
    You gotta buy before you know what those vaults look like - this way if the vaults are underwhelming (which they very well may be with the direction this game is going) then you already spent your money.
  • madoctor
    madoctor Posts: 292 Mover and Shaker

I was thinking the other way around, that we're lucky it's capped at 1000. 
    It's capped to 1000 till 300 slots. Beyond 300 slots is 2000HP. Capped to 600 slots