Game says my facebook friends aren't playing the game

abmoraz
abmoraz Posts: 712 Critical Contributor
In the last update or 2, I no longer get the "Send rewards to friends" option.  Instead I get a "Your facebook friends aren't playing Puzzle Quest <INVITE button> <CANCEL button>".

Seeing as my facebook account is a dummy account that I created specifically so I could save my MPQ game and the only "friends" I have on it are my alliance mates... I have no facebook friends that aren't playing the game.

Issues:
1. I can't share rewards any more
2. The game is asking me to invite people to play the game when all of my facebook friends are already playing the game

Comments

• Blindman13
    Blindman13 Posts: 504 Critical Contributor
    I have both sent and received rewards in the last 24 hours, but I have had the issue you describe in the past, and I have seen others report it on this forum.
    I was under the impression it was not an issue with any release, but an occasional problem with the MPQ servers not linking up properly with the Facebook servers. When ever it has happened to me, the next time I get the option to send it works fine.
    A hard close and re-open of the app may help. 
  • abmoraz
    abmoraz Posts: 712 Critical Contributor
    I've done that (hard close and re-open) and I've tried rebooting the device.  I should probably note that this issue is consistent across all 3 of the devices I play the game on (work tablet, home tablet, and phone)