Is there an update?

Options
Gilesclone
Gilesclone Posts: 735 Critical Contributor
After I finished my first game in HoR today, I got a warning that there was an update. 

@Brigby is there an update going out now?

Comments

• Klick
    Klick Posts: 6 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I received the same message.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Hi @Gilesclone and @Klick. Assuming that you haven't updated yet, which version are you currently on?

In addition, if you are able to take a screenshot of this warning, then that'd definitely be useful information to send us. Thanks!

• Emanon2000
    Emanon2000 Posts: 156 Tile Toppler
    edited September 2017
    Options
    @Brigby  What's going on?  I've been locked out saying it can not access my FB since early this morning?  I've put in a ticket but when I go back to 'My Tickets' It doesn't even show I have any!?!

I'm on 2.2.3.18474 

Ticket 353221, 353237

I did a second because the system showed I didn't have a ticket??

I also tried submitting with the old form request and I never received an Email response saying it was received nor was I given a ticket number.
  • Brigby
    Options
    @Emanon2000 I will take a look to see if your tickets were received. 

That's peculiar though. I'm on Android and able to get into the game. Are all 3 of you by any chance on iOS?
  • Gilesclone
    Options
    I'm on 2.2.1.2, sorry but I didn't get a screenshot. It was a big error message with the word "update " writ large.  I'm afraid to play right now because I don't want to lose a game that finished in the middle of an update. 
  • Brigby
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Hi @Gilesclone. Is that the Client, Data, or Server version that you say is 2.2.1.2?

If it's the Server version, then that should be up-to-date, however if it's Client version then you'll want to update to the latest version of 2.2.3
  • Gilesclone
    Options
    Didn't notice all the different versions.  That's the server version, client is 2.2.3
  • Emanon2000
    edited September 2017
    Options
    @Brigby
    Android 7.0
    I played 8 games this morning finishing the last contest.  As the last one was finishing, I never received the points/reward screen and said it could not log in to my FB.

I hadn't changed anything at all during that time... It just abruptly happened.

This was about 90 minutes before the contest ended.
  • Gilesclone
    Options
    I'm on iOS 
  • Brigby
    Options
    Hmm...are all of you encountering this error, by any chance:

• Theros
    Theros Posts: 490 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    @Brigby that is the error I'm still getting
  • Emanon2000
    Options
    Yes... since 8:30 am cst this morning
  • Brigby
    Options
    Apologies for the inconvenience everyone. I've passed all this information along to the team, and we'll be investigating to try and figure out what's going on.

In the meantime, if you haven't already, please send a support ticket to Customer Support, so we can track which accounts need assistance. Thanks!
  • Gilesclone
    Options
    @Brigby that's not the error I saw.  Mine didn't say error it said update 
  • Brigby
    Options
    @Gilesclone Hmm peculiar. Would you mind submitting a ticket with a screenshot of that error as an attachment? Thanks!
  • Gilesclone
    Options
    @Brigby Sorry but I didn't save the screenshot and it hasn't reappeared. 
  • Brigby
    Options
    *Moved to Bugs & Technical Issues

@Gilesclone Ah I see. No worries. If you aren't encountering that error, does that mean you're able to get into the game currently?
  • Gilesclone
    Options
    It never actually kicked me out. It just popped up before I got my ribbons and would only let me choose update.  But when I did, there was no update. My only concern is that an update will appear in the middle of my event and I'll lose points.
  • Colbey
    Colbey Posts: 8 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I'm on Android and it's been doing this since yesterday morning after Facebook updated.