Can't link account to new iPad

Options
Hi everyone, I just got a new iPad and I am unable to link my mtg pqaccount using Facebook to the new iPad. I use an android phone to play, which is where the account originated.

Does anyone know why I am forced to start over when I attempt to login using my Facebook on the iPad? Any advice or solutions?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• span_argoman
    span_argoman Posts: 751 Critical Contributor
    Options
    As I recall, there's no way for them to transfer an Android account onto iOS or vice versa. If I'm wrong though, your best chance is to contact Support via the Settings page in-app. Make sure you have your UID (found at the bottom of the settings page) of your previous account included in the information you submit when asking them to try to connect your account.
  • Waschecht
    Waschecht Posts: 76 Match Maker
    Options
    As I recall, there's no way for them to transfer an Android account onto iOS or vice versa. If I'm wrong though, your best chance is to contact Support via the Settings page in-app. Make sure you have your UID (found at the bottom of the settings page) of your previous account included in the information you submit when asking them to try to connect your account.
    Correct. In the FAQ iyou can also read it. Not sure you will be able to switch.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    *Moved to Bugs & Technical Issues

Hi @ifsandbuts. Unfortunately we are unable to transfer between operating systems, as mentioned in this following FAQ post
  • Ohboy
    Ohboy Posts: 1,766 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Actually your support staff has done it before. Two of my friends have switched. 

Should kick an email to support.