Feature request: Team leader (to represent strongest color)

[Deleted User]
[Deleted User] Posts: 0 Just Dropped In
edited September 2017 in MPQ Suggestions and Feedback
EDIT: I now realize there is a Suggeston forum, feel free to move this thread.

Here's an idea: 
why can't the middle character in the team-set up work as a "Team leader"? His or her role is to represent the team's strongest color. Just that.

There are several characters that take the strongest color into concern when they act out. Mockingbird, 4* Cyclops, Carol Danvers to mention some. And it's really fun to build strategies around this.

However, my favourite team got "destroyed" yesterday. After adding a champion level to one of the team-members blue is no longer the strongest color making the entire set-up totally wonky and bamboozling.
I'd still like blue as my strongest color no matter if Iron Fist has the highest level or not.

I will not accept the answer "then don't add more champion levels to your characters" as a serious recommendation.

Comments

• Dotproduct
    Dotproduct Posts: 217 Tile Toppler
    Ok make sure when you add a champion level to one member of your winfinite team make sure you add champion levels to all of them. 
  • Magic
    Magic Posts: 1,199 Chairperson of the Boards
    How about: add more champion levels to the others?

It's an issue that you can't get around really. There was a time when winfinity with ProfX ruled the boards (in a way) and people had to keep ProfX unleveled in order to get the combo going. Part of the game.

I understand that you have tried to put IF on the right and the blue character in the middle? 

Af for your solution - it could be useful but might be abused (by intentionally selecting the strongest color to better use Carol D while you wouldn't be able to do it without the feature) or completely irrelevant while also require lots of designers hours. 
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    *Moved to Suggestions & Feedback section, per @mexus's request