Liliana, Death's Majesty 3rd ability description is wrong [Devs Aware]

Options
rafalele
rafalele Posts: 876 Critical Contributor
Hi @Brigby.

Third Liliana's ability says in it's profile: 
"Create a token support with "When a zombie enters the battlefield, your opponent takes 4 damage." This support does not reinforce."

It is not correct or this descrption or the tokken support created.

The token says and works as (I am traslating from spanish then could not be the written words):
"When a zombie that you control enters the battlefield, your opponent takes 4 damage." This support does not reinforce."

//Edited Title -Brigby

Comments

• Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    Hi @rafalele. Hmm interesting. A subtle difference, but definitely an impactful one. I'll pass this along to the development team, and they'll take a look at the translation. Thanks!
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    @rafalele
    I just spoke with one of the developers, and they don't see "que contralabas" in the third ability. Are you able to provide a screenshot of what you're seeing?

Liliana's second ability does in fact specify that it's a Zombie you control, so perhaps you might have confused her 3rd ability with the 2nd one?
  • hawkyh1
    hawkyh1 Posts: 780 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I think the english version should read
    when a zombie (that you control) enters...

HH
  • rafalele
    rafalele Posts: 876 Critical Contributor
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Right, I play in Spanish and I do not know how is written in english.

Just read the description of 3rd ability in planeswalker profile and the text of the token created when using it, they are different.

The token works only with zombies controled by the owner of the token as token says (at least in Spanish) and not with every zombie that enters in the battlefield.