How do you like the new event decks now that we've established how they actually work?

13»

Comments

• babar3355
    babar3355 Posts: 1,128 Chairperson of the Boards
    I do not like the new event decks

So a suggestion would be let us assign a PW and a deck to each node and since the deck assignments are already saved on the players device, let them stay for subsequent versions of the event.

Selling convenience via deck slots is a really lousy way to earn revenue.  Make the game convenient for free... sell us additional fun content for money.

• Skiglass6
    Skiglass6 Posts: 149 Tile Toppler
    This would have been a good addition to the previous saved deck slot installment. But not a good replacement. 
  • Skiglass6
    Skiglass6 Posts: 149 Tile Toppler
    Brigby said:
    Hi @Skiglass6. I've already passed along news of this event deck behavior along to the developers. They'll be sure to look into, and get back to me about whether it is intentional or bugged behavior.

Unfortunately since it is already the weekend, the developers are currently out of office, however I will be sure to update everyone once I hear back from them next week.
    Have we heard any official word on this @Brigby?  I have a feeling we will be doing the boss raid this weekend and it would be nice if we had the previous deck slots that were saved separately for each node. 
  • ElfNeedsFood
    ElfNeedsFood Posts: 944 Critical Contributor
    It works for PvP, but is terribly broken for PvE. 
  • madwren
    madwren Posts: 2,226 Chairperson of the Boards
    It seems that we are now able to retain our decks in each node. The decks I put in 1.1, 2.1, and 3.1 remained when they cycled back around again.

Thanks for fixing it!
  • deletedgone
    deletedgone Posts: 166 Tile Toppler
    madwren said:
    It seems that we are now able to retain our decks in each node. The decks I put in 1.1, 2.1, and 3.1 remained when they cycled back around again.

Thanks for fixing it!
    Came here to post this.  Thank you for a pretty quick fix! @LakeStone @Brigby

• Mainloop25
    Mainloop25 Posts: 1,934 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm very happy about this @Brigby! Make sure the devs know we are happy as well :wink:
  • rafalele
    rafalele Posts: 876 Critical Contributor
    Brigby said:
    Yup! Event Deck assignation was updated so that each Encounter has its own Event Deck in a Coalition challenge.

Glad to hear it's working out well! Good luck in this weekend's event, everyone :)
    Thank you very much. 
  • Gilesclone
    Gilesclone Posts: 735 Critical Contributor
    Thanks. @Brigby