PVE Alliance: JediKnights - Full ATM

Options
SandTiger
SandTiger Posts: 11 Just Dropped In
edited August 2017 in MPQ Alliances
Alliance: PVE JediKnights 日本語でもいいです。

Goals: PVE!!!!! We are currently around the top 200 in events. PVP if you want for fun, but not our focus.

Requirements:
  • No Level requirement! Just started? Great! Old hand? Sweet!
  • Play PVE alliance events daily. No % progression required, just contribute what you can and be active.
  • If you have an extenuating circumstance and will not be able to play for a few days, let us know. Otherwise inactive players will be removed.

Why a new alliance? I'm a fairly new (a couple of months, 60 character slots) but very active player and have had no luck finding an alliance. Half the players are either inactive, or the alliance wont take me because I'm not decked out with 5*'s. I also hated getting kicked out after hard work, so they could make room for someone else. If you are in the same boat, or just want a to join a friendly alliance please join!

I will not kick any players to make room for better players at a later date. If you are in and active, you can stay. We will get strong together!

My ingame name is rbrb

Comments

• SandTiger
    edited August 2017
    Options
    We are now up to 7 members! Plenty of room for more.

We are currently ranked in the mid 800's for the Meet Rocket & Groot event. Just a few more members and we'll easily reach alliance rank of 500 and start getting sweet hero points each event.

Edit: 9 members now. We dropped a bit in rankings, but still under 1000. Will def kick **** with a full alliance. Thank to all those who have joined so far.
  • SandTiger
    Options
    Was sitting at 12 members this morning, and now we are at 17. There are 3 spots left if anybody wants to join now!
  • SandTiger
    Options
    Looking for 1 more member. 2 slots open but a friend of a member will be joining soon. PM me your in game name when you apply, and let me know what % clearance of PVE events you average.
  • Valse
    Valse Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    Options
    SandTiger said:
    Looking for 1 more member. 2 slots open but a friend of a member will be joining soon. PM me your in game name when you apply, and let me know what % clearance of PVE events you average.
    Hello. I'm active player who looking for active alliance. 

My in game name is Valse

and almost 85~100% clearance PVE event. (defend 3 or 4 star hero.. :)

I hope play together!