Options
2»

Comments

• Elric_VIII
    Elric_VIII Posts: 103 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Yepyep said:
    Landale said:

The enemy I was trying to send airborne was just a goon - a Maggia Thug.  There were more than 4 CD tiles on the board so it sent me Airborne but not him.  And this has happened to me several times now during the Simulator and Meet R&G.

Also, I noticed that sometimes Riri's Blue doesn't swap out 4 tiles in the middle, just 3.  My guess would be that the power chooses the tile to swap with itself (i.e. not move).  Is this a normal thing for the random tile swappers (Loki, Medusa, Doc Ock)?  If it is that's fine, I'm just curious if anyone else noted this behavior?

Both likely bugs.
    Technically it's not a swap -- it says it converts the center four tiles to red. What happens if they are already red...?
    First they are swapped, then they are converted. This is done in 2 different steps, allowing cascades in between.
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Yes, but it's supposed to swap a basic or enemy special into the center first. So 8 tiles should be moving. Sometimes, only 6 tiles move. That's what I was referring to as the bug. All 4 center tiles to convert to Red Charged tiles, after the board settles. That part is fine.

If one of the center tiles is Red, then nothing happens to it at cover levels 1-3, and it becomes a Red Charged tile at cover levels 4-5
  • Landale
    Landale Posts: 157 Tile Toppler
    Options
    To clarify, the most recent time the bug cropped up on me, I had her blue at 5, and the tile that didn't move at all was Yellow.  So, it seems like a bug to me.

Thank you Jaeden, I'm glad I'm not going crazy =).
  • Elric_VIII
    Elric_VIII Posts: 103 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Are you sure it didn't just switch that yellow with another yellow? That is completely possible.
  • TPF Alexis
    TPF Alexis Posts: 3,826 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Are you sure it didn't just switch that yellow with another yellow? That is completely possible.
    All the tiles that are getting swapped flash briefly. Sometimes, you can clearly see that only three of the center tiles flash instead of all four.
  • Landale
    Landale Posts: 157 Tile Toppler
    Options
    100% sure that the tile didn't get swapped.

No flash on the center tile, no animation of tile swapping.  I'm really not mistaken about this.