4* Blade: Bloodlust passive attempts to target airborne opponents

Options
talleman
talleman Posts: 444 Mover and Shaker
Not sure if this is a bug but when 4* Blade activates his Bloodlust he target Airborn targets but no damage is done. If he target a airborn target he should do damage otherwise he shouldnt target the airborn target but target another opponent. Or am i wrong?

[Moderator edit: changed title for clarity.]

Comments

• Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Seems reasonable to me. He should either be able to attack and damage airborne targets, or shouldn't try at all.
  • talleman
    talleman Posts: 444 Mover and Shaker
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Have this been read by the devs? A little note wouldve been nice:)
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    [Revised title for clarity.]

[Please try to use clear and easily found titles for bug report posts.  This helps other users find them and keeps us from having as many duplicate threads on a single issue.  Please avoid using nicknames for characters such as "Bl4de" as many players won't know them and few would specifically search for that version of the name.]
  • Punter1
    Punter1 Posts: 718 Critical Contributor
    Options

I think this may be more than just a Bloodlust issue. 

I fired Gwenpools Chekovs Gun when there were 2 enemies left and 1 was airborne.  The grounded character took only 1 bullet of damage, the other 2 I assume went to target the airborne character and missed. 

I think it must be tied to the random nature of that damage.  I'm not sure if this is just working as intended, the damage is random so can target anyone, invisible, stunned, airborne etc.  if it chooses airborne then it misses.