Sinister Six, working as intended? [Solved] [Intended]

Options
fmftint
fmftint Posts: 3,653 Chairperson of the Boards
I wonder if this event is working as intended?  With 15 players my alliance is already into round 5, which seems unbelievably fast. Is it intended for both sides to be playable at the same time? 

Comments

• pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Pace seems right.  Well timed hits make the first few rounds go by super quick.  Round 6 will go by fairly quick, with, hopefully, Round 7 happening around the 24 hour mark.  Once murder scaling kicks in at that point, progression slows since not all alliance mates will be able to contribute as much.  If I remember right, Round 8 should be finished off around the 48 hour mark.
  • Ducky
    Ducky Posts: 2,255 Community Moderator
    Options
    ***Moving this over to Bugs so @Tombstone can see if this is working as intended or not***
  • Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I can definitely see how the setup could cause confusion, especially since this wasn't clarified in the Upcoming Event: Spider-Man Vs. The Sinister Six post. I'll pm Brigby and discuss this with the team to see if we can get an update on whether or not that is intended. If it is, I'll ask Brigby if he can update his post.
  • pheregas
    pheregas Posts: 1,721 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I, for one, am enjoying it.  Nice puzzle elements.  Oc and Venom are harder at lower levels, but can be beaten probably exactly the same way through the harder ones.  I think Vulture, Sandman, Carnage could get scary once he gets enough hit points to survive long enough to start launching powers.