New bug with Peggy / Thanos

Options
Darknes21
Darknes21 Posts: 321 Mover and Shaker
I think I found a new bug. Before I submit a ticket or post on the bug decision, has anyone seen this...

Peggy fires her blue stunning 2 Opponents... After 3
rounds Peggy's Countdown (CD)  tile expires and she kill an opponent's character ....Thanos's Court Death fires and stuns Peggy but then her CD tile continue to go off....if Peggy is stuned shouldn't her CD should freeze? 

Comments

• aa25
    aa25 Posts: 348 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Maybe Peggy's cd tiles are handled like Recharge tiles ?
  • halirin
    halirin Posts: 327 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Yeah, I think that once a character starts resolving countdowns they resolve all of them for that turn. Presumably Hawkeye 2* works the same way with Thanos. 
  • Ducky
    Ducky Posts: 2,255 Community Moderator
    Options
    ***Moving to Bugs so @Tombstone can check it out.

@Darknes21 please post bug threads in the appropriate subforum.***
  • Darknes21
    Darknes21 Posts: 321 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I was not sure if this was a bug ....wanted to know if this was a normal condition before submitting to bug section! 
  • Berserk_Al
    Berserk_Al Posts: 411 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Imagine if Recharge didn't do that. Iron Man would ressolve one countdown, get stunned two turns, ressolve another and get stunned again, ressolve another and be stunned one more time.
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Darknes21 said:
    I was not sure if this was a bug ....wanted to know if this was a normal condition before submitting to bug section! 
    That's what this section is for. It's not that busy, so you're hardly cluttering it up :)
  • Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Hey guys, thanks for bringing this up. I just spoke to the team about this and that is indeed how Peggy Carter's CD tile's are supposed to function. If a character places more than one CD tile at once, then all CD tiles will fire even if the character is stunned inbetween the tiles going off.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Interesting.  I always thought this was a special behavior they added for IM40's Recharge skill only.  It's definitely good to fix this sort of behavior globally instead of just jamming in special handling for one skill.