Black Panther and AI

Darknes21
Darknes21 Posts: 321 Mover and Shaker
In a mirror match (Thanos 5* / BP 5* / who ever) I noticed several times that the AI (computer) BP always returns from a stun first...why is that? 
But when AI downs someone and Thanos's court death stuns an your BP the AI's BP returns first. Shouldn't your (player's) BP return from stun first? 

Comments

• Milk Jugz
    Milk Jugz Posts: 1,122 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'm pretty sure stuns countdown at the end of your turn, so in the enemy's turn they stun you +2 and them +2, they go -1 at the end of that same turn. You get -1 at the end of your next turn. Then they get -1 and come back at the end of their next turn. I think...... 
  • Milk Jugz
    In that theory, your BP should return first when your Thanos downs one of them. Does that happen for you? 
  • Darknes21
    @Milk Jugz

no the AI always comes back first...it doesn't matter who stuns who 
  • Milk Jugz
    You should post that on the MPQ conspiracy theories thread.......  I got nothing......
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Milk Jugz said:
    You should post that on the MPQ conspiracy theories thread.......  I got nothing......
    Might be more helpful to post in the Bugs section 
  • Ducky
    Ducky Posts: 2,255 Community Moderator
    ***Gonna move this over to the Bugs forum so @Tombstone can take a look at it and see if there is a bug involved or if it is working as intended***
  • Darknes21
    Moved to die
  • JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,601 Chairperson of the Boards
    Couldn't we at least let the conversation last long enough to determine if it's a bug before moving it? If it's not a bug, this is just cluttering up the bug forum. And thanks to the big unfriendly "Closed" banner on the post in Gen Disc, people probably aren't going to click into the thread to further the discussion.
  • Darknes21
    Total agree 
  • Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited June 2017
    Bug reports should always be submitted through the Bugs and Technical Issues forum so that the apporpriate people can review and answer any questions that you or others may inquire about the functionality of an ability and/or feature. If you are questioning the current functionality of an ability, that is essentially filling a bug report as you are suspecting that it is not working as intended.

Besides, I'm always lurking here in this forum, so you can count on me reading your post even if someone else had already answered it. 

--

Below you will see two different instances of functionality. Can you clarify if you are seeing instance A happening for both teams or if you are seeing instance A for your team and instance B for your opponents team. If you are seeing something different, then I will need you to detail your encounter with the issue.

(Instance A ) When Court Death fires, both teams are stunned. Caster's turn ends and game transitions to the opponent and the Casters Characters are still shown as stunned as with the opponent's characters. Opponent's turn ends automatically as they can't make matches and their characters are shown to be unstunned. Casters turn starts again and their characters are unstunned. 

(Instance B ) When Court Death fires, both teams are stunned. Caster's turn ends and their characters are unstunned while opponents characters remain stunned. Opponent's turn ends automatically as they can't make matches and their characters are shown to be unstunned.

Edit: Automatic emoji maker has betrayed me >.>
  • Darknes21
    edited June 2017
    Tombstone said:
    Bug reports should always be submitted through the Bugs and Technical Issues forum so that the apporpriate people can review and answer any questions that you or others may inquire about the functionality of an ability and/or feature. If you are questioning the current functionality of an ability, that is essentially filling a bug report as you are suspecting that it is not working as intended.

Besides, I'm always lurking here in this forum, so you can count on me reading your post even if someone else had already answered it. 

--

Below you will see two different instances of functionality. Can you clarify if you are seeing instance A happening for both teams or if you are seeing instance A for your team and instance B for your opponents team. If you are seeing something different, then I will need you to detail your encounter with the issue.

(Instance A ) When Court Death fires, both teams are stunned. Caster's turn ends and game transitions to the opponent and the Casters Characters are still shown as stunned as with the opponent's characters. Opponent's turn ends automatically as they can't make matches and their characters are shown to be unstunned. Casters turn starts again and their characters are unstunned. 

(Instance B ) When Court Death fires, both teams are stunned. Caster's turn ends and their characters are unstunned while opponents characters remain stunned. Opponent's turn ends automatically as they can't make matches and their characters are shown to be unstunned.

Edit: Automatic emoji maker has betrayed me >.>
    Mirror match...Thanos/ BP / and whoever  (5* toons)

Scenario A: Player downs and opponent....court death fires and stuns all but player's Thanos. Player makes a move and both teams un stun together....opponents BP fires move or be moved passive...then players BP fires passive. 

Scenario B: Opponents downs a player's toon.  Opponents fires court death and stuns everyone....Opponents  Thanos makes a move and then both teams un stun....Opponents  BP passive fires first then players BP passive fires! 

1. Should Opponents BP fire first in both scenarios? 
    2. Should both teams understand at the same time? 
    @Tombstone
  • Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    As of this moment with how self/team stuns work, the Casters Black Panther should always be the second to fire their Move... Or Be Moved after being stunned by a "Friendly" Thanos. Since you are saying that your opponents Thanos/Black Panther is not following this order of operations, I would say that is indeed a bug.

I've gone ahead and passed this information onto the team so that they can reproduce the issue with the given scenario. If they get back to me with confirmation I'll update the title of the thread to include [Devs Aware] and then add it to my Bug Status List thread.

Thank you for taking the initiative in reporting this issue.
  • Darknes21
    Thx....one other question....should both team unstun at the same time? 
  • Darknes21
    @Tombstone....it just happened again....mirror match (Thanos 5* / BP 5* / Peggy) Peggy pvp....twice in one match...both times the opponents BP returned from stun first after I got hit by court death.