• Caprila
    Caprila Posts: 13 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Where's this mentioned?
  • Jabrony_Geoff
    Jabrony_Geoff Posts: 378 Mover and Shaker
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Are you tinykitty kidding me? Another Spiderman villain? Give me a tinykitty break.
    Hello, hellooooo, other supervillians in the MCU 
  • jamesh
    jamesh Posts: 1,600 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I think this is the first artwork showing what MPQ's Vulture looks like:

Looks like another MCU inspired character, which isn't too surprising given when it is being released.
  • Wolarsen
    Wolarsen Posts: 326 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    To be honest, that artwork looks like the roach...
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Looks pretty much like the MCU Vulture suit to me. Not sure what we were expecting, as this is clearly a Homecoming tie-in.
  • TheVulture
    TheVulture Posts: 419 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    That was my hoped-for combo too.  :(

Though I am intrigued what comic cover they can have for MCU Vulture, as I'm not aware of him ever looking like that in print.
  • jamesh
    Options
    They might not use a real comic cover.  There is precedent for that with Iron Fist, Mordo, and Peggy Carter
  • throughsilver
    throughsilver Posts: 38 Just Dropped In
    Options
    JHawkInc said:
    Looks pretty much like the MCU Vulture suit to me. Not sure what we were expecting, as this is clearly a Homecoming tie-in.
    Well, I was hoping for a 4* Peter Parker and a 3*/5* Vulture giving us both his MCU suit and the classic fuzzy green outfit, but that was definitely more "hope" than "expectation."
    That would have been nice, but the 3/5 simultaneous launches seem to look not identical, but not far from it. SL, Thanos, Strange, Hawkeye - all look like twins. 
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    With Vulture being a 5* boss and being added to the game in a week for people to roster, as per the Homecoming news story, he'd have to be a 3* too since debuting two new fives within a week of each other would be ludicrous. So a three day event after Deadpool vs MPQ to award 3* Vulture is what I'm expecting.
  • ValekBoss
    ValekBoss Posts: 106 Tile Toppler
    edited July 2017
    Options
    shardwick said:
    With Vulture being a 5* boss and being added to the game in a week for people to roster, as per the Homecoming news story, he'd have to be a 3* too since debuting two new fives within a week of each other would be ludicrous. So a three day event after Deadpool vs MPQ to award 3* Vulture is what I'm expecting.
    Yeah not gonna happen dude.He will be a 4*.....
  • Königsmacher
    Königsmacher Posts: 61 Match Maker
    Options
    jamesh said:
    They might not use a real comic cover.  There is precedent for that with Iron Fist, Mordo, and Peggy Carter
    Just like you assumed, he's got an all original MPQ cover. You can see it when you tap Vulture in his Boss fight.
  • jamesh
    Options
    jamesh said:
    Just like you assumed, he's got an all original MPQ cover. You can see it when you tap Vulture in his Boss fight.
    I wouldn't have minded if I was wrong, actually.  I kind of like the Quicksilver, Scarlet Witch, and Vision covers that depict the characters' classic look even though their in-game appearance is MCU.