Standard Training Grounds Addition

GamerX
GamerX Posts: 22 Just Dropped In
Training Grounds is fun and all.  But it is really hard to test "Standard" Decks against the power of "Legacy" decks.

I think it would be a great addition, and include some more game play options for new players to not only have Training Grounds, but also a Standard Training Grounds.

This would enable people to actually test decks before using them in PVP events which require "Standard" cards, against decks they may actually face in said events.

Comments

• morgue427
    morgue427 Posts: 783 Critical Contributor
    have to agree with this one only way it is a test is how fast you can lose to uber tuned killer dacks. that said i have used it for a few standard decks if i can survive random encounters (kiora, arlin, koth, koth,koth) then if is a well designed deck
  • wickedwitch74
    wickedwitch74 Posts: 267 Mover and Shaker
    Just to "beef" up your argument.

Yes, we've been clamouring for this. D3, please invest the time into doing this.

Once again, I would suggest taking it a step further, and allowing players to tailor the Training Grounds experience to their liking (Standard v. Legacy, Block-Specific, Rarity Specific, Enraged v. Energized, etc...).

https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/64913/training-grounds-beef/p1
  • GamerX
    @Brigby

can  you move this to the suggestions/feedback thread please.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    *Moved to Suggestions & Feedback per OP's request
  • GamerX
    Thanks @ Brigby