Finally made it to 5* land...and it's horrible.

124»

Comments

• Alphascorpio7
    Alphascorpio7 Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    Been playing this game over 2 years now and have a good amount of 4* champed. I didn't realize that putting ISO into the 5* that I pulled would be a bad idea. Of the 13 5*s I have, 6 of them are slightly above 255. Right now I have 9 4*s champed so I have no intention of jumping into 5* tier yet. What would be the best strategy here?
  • FokaiHI
    FokaiHI Posts: 272 Mover and Shaker
    Been playing this game over 2 years now and have a good amount of 4* champed. I didn't realize that putting ISO into the 5* that I pulled would be a bad idea. Of the 13 5*s I have, 6 of them are slightly above 255. Right now I have 9 4*s champed so I have no intention of jumping into 5* tier yet. What would be the best strategy here?
    Keep grinding the 4*s until you have the cp and LTs to go full bore into 5* land. Dont put ISO into any 5*s. 
  • SnowcaTT
    SnowcaTT Posts: 3,486 Chairperson of the Boards
    I'll grant that when I was in 4* MMR, the game was much more interesting with more variety.

Now in 5* MMR the game is very boring, and with how slowly 5*'s (or TONS of 4*'s) are accumulated, I can't imagine that changing.

That said, "progression" seems easier and to come faster with 5*'s.

-THAT- said, the "progression" is getting 4*'s to a point where they -almost- will work when boosted but then they go into the no-man's land called vaulted, and the 5* RNG is so incredibly low that new 5*'s overtaking the old ones, or getting old ones usable and good is unimaginable.