No 3star in top 100 rewards is a downer

Options
Arphaxad
Arphaxad Posts: 278 Mover and Shaker
Every time a new cover is released we lose out on a the 3 star reward for that event. Yes, we get a new 4 star for finishing in the top 100, but it causes us to skip the progression on the 3 star. Take the next event, thick as thieves. The very useful 3 star champion of Iron Fist is the 3 star reward. I would like to add 2 or 3 covers to his progression, but since I'm competing to get the new cover I won't get any in placement rewards.

Come on D3, don't be a scrooge. Give a 3 star cover or two for placing in top 100 along with the new 4 star. Or, maybe double up the progression rewards in the event that follows.

One last thing while i have your attention. Isn't it about time you re-evaluate the alliance placement rewards for new cover events? Top 100 getting the new 4 star is stingy when you consider it is less than 1% of the alliances playing, and even less the players since lower clearance levels don't get it even for top 100. I suggest top 200 clearance level 8 alliance placement gets the new 4 star. Think about it.

Comments

• MpqTron
    MpqTron Posts: 45 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I'd also like to suggest the standard cover for placing T100 in a PVP event is taking the piss out of all the alliances that fight hard for tT100. 

It takes some serious effort to continuously place T100 in PVP, and those that do are alliances with members, some of who hit over the 1200 mark, lots hitting 900, with a few lower down. I think the average score for a T100 alliance is 700 for twenty members, so a 3 star cover and a standard token is ridiculous in this meta of the game. 
  • nyck1118
    nyck1118 Posts: 106 Tile Toppler
    Options
    finish 101st.  problem solved.
  • Ducky
    Ducky Posts: 2,255 Community Moderator
    Options
    ***Off to Suggestions and Feedback***