Trial of Strength.....Gideon's 2nd ribbon reward [Devs Aware]

Options
theyrejustelves
theyrejustelves Posts: 34 Just Dropped In
I just played one game in the white node (Gideon of the trials).
The ribbon target is Lose 2 or more creatures.
I lost 4 and didn't get the ribbon.

Just a heads up that you may want to avoid Gideon's matches early on.

//Edited Title -Brigby

Comments

• mournfen
    mournfen Posts: 89 Match Maker
    Options
    Just happened to me also
  • babar3355
    babar3355 Posts: 1,128 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Yep... they once again didn't even test the product before they put it on the shelf.   Just be glad they aren't pharmacists.
  • mournfen
    Options
    Yep no big surprise. Is this maintenance scheduled because it won't let me go to end event and I maxed it.
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    *Moving to Bugs & Technical Issues

Hi everyone. Apologies for the confusion regarding the Gideon objective. I will relay this issue to the developers immediately.

• UweTellkampf
    UweTellkampf Posts: 376 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    It really really really seems really really really hard to get stuff to work right. My discontent is kind of gone, and instead I have a weird feeling of pity. Like for a child that keeps failing. You really wish that it succeeds but it's just not able to. You offer help but it's frustrated or proud and won't let you help. 
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    Update: The developers are aware of this issue, and there is an active bug report open in the database now.
  • mournfen
    Options
    Ok fine so what does that mean for us? 1 point in a bracket of 3000 will put players out of top 10 for sure if they play through again 2 points out you are lucky to be top 25. So what is being done? Ticket after ticket some **** response and never, I mean never do they give compensation. So what is gong to actually be done this time. You cannot create a competitive environment and think players are going to keep sitting idly by as they lose out because of the developers. 
  • Irgy
    Irgy Posts: 148 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Seriously guys get your act together. Once is a mistake twice is carelessness.
  • mournfen
    Options
    Really your whole thing was to be a condescending ****!? How am I suppose to know, wait I have to have less creatures, I can't. The perform maintenance a logical solution would be they fixed the issue, but nope. 
  • Irgy
    Irgy Posts: 148 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Also, it's great to know there's a bug report, but...

Which way are they going to fix it? Is the text wrong or the implementation? Do I need to make a new deck or not?

Will it be fixed during the event or only afterwards?

Is the other similar objective on the zombie node correct or not?

Have they acknowledged that there's an underlying process failure? And what plans have they made to address it?

Does new-Gideon's second ability count as losing a creature or not?

• mournfen
    edited June 2017
    Options
    They haven't fixed the bug. Gideon ability 2 didn't count the second time I used it. It did however affect my first run through. They never fix anything Until after the event. I lost REbto 4 hangs and now the maintenance loss and two points on Gideon node. One before the maintenance and one after, because the logical thought was maybe they fixed it.
  • Delnai
    Delnai Posts: 187 Tile Toppler
    Options
    mournfen said:
    They never fix anything Until after the event.
    Truth. Anyone hoping to have this changed before the end of the event, or even hoping to have an official acknowledgement of the problem, better not hold their breath. We've seen this sort of thing several times before, and been left in the dark every time. 
  • ynvoKK
    ynvoKK Posts: 14 Just Dropped In
    Options
    we are the beta testers lol