Champ 4* Blade, C.Marvel, Caulson, or Ant-man?

tonypq
tonypq Posts: 557 Critical Contributor
Which 1 of 4* Blade, Captain Marvel, Agent Caulson, or Ant-man would you champ ?

I have enough Iso and an extra cover for each one, I enjoyed using all 4 of them so it's a tough choice. Like Blade but he is useless with a **** board. Marvel is cool but seems to take a while to get going. Caulson has cool AP generating abilities but seems his yellow lacks some punch. Ant-man also seems to take a while to get going, his purple is cool but his tile always seems to be placed in a bad spot and destroyed,  his attack tiles seemed to get matched as fast as he makes them.

So far I champed 4* Xwolverine, Peggy, Wasp, Medusa, Gwenpool, Rhulk, Spiderwoman.

Comments

• Arix90
    Arix90 Posts: 244 Tile Toppler
    edited June 2017
    Agent coulsten will be in packs the longest and can get the most champ levels carol is probably the strongest of them tho
  • BlackIC
    BlackIC Posts: 65 Match Maker
    Captain Marvel for sure.
  • csista
    csista Posts: 17 Just Dropped In
    Captain Mavel. Really strong in general, and she teams well with the Medusa and Wasp you already have champed. I recently champed mine and it made an immediate impact.
  • Milk Jugz
    Milk Jugz Posts: 1,122 Chairperson of the Boards
    Captain Marvel, definitely the most useful of those options
  • Starfury
    Starfury Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    Clear choice for Carol

In general, always choose a character that's still in packs. Post-vaulting, you just no longer get any return on your investment for champing older characters.
  • Ducky
    Ducky Posts: 2,255 Community Moderator
    *off to roster and level help*
  • Hendross
    Hendross Posts: 762 Critical Contributor
    Carol fo rizzle
  • Milk Jugz
    Milk Jugz Posts: 1,122 Chairperson of the Boards
    mexus said:
    Captain Marvel and then Blade. He's sick strong.
    I'll agree with this, but Blade needs a good red board or he's meh
  • MarkersMake
    MarkersMake Posts: 392 Mover and Shaker
    edited June 2017
    Starfury said:
    Clear choice for Carol

In general, always choose a character that's still in packs. Post-vaulting, you just no longer get any return on your investment for champing older characters.

Unless they are top tier and/or don't need to keep building champ levels to stay relevant. Useful non-direct damage abilities (stun, AP cost modifiers, board shake, etc) stay relevant a lot longer because they are just as effective against 10k HP enemies as 50k HP enemies (eg. Peggy, Carol, probably Iceman). 
  • heybub
    heybub Posts: 290 Mover and Shaker
    I like Carol, but I only have a few covers for each of the 4 you mentioned.  Even at lvl 70 with 1-2 covers per ability, she is pretty good.