MtGPQ Sneak Peek: June 2017 Edition *Updated (6/26/17)

Options
13»

Comments

• julianus
    julianus Posts: 188 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Brigby said:
    Hi @julianus . Trial of Zeal has always been a Coalition event, since its introduction in update 2.1. There have not been any changes to that aspect

Okay, thanks for the quick response. I'll pass the information along.
  • ElfNeedsFood
    ElfNeedsFood Posts: 944 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Lurking in a random unranked coalition to play events is no big deal. Just pick one and play. 
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    *(6/19/17) Brigby - Updated Single-Player and Multiplayer events
  • Brigby
    Options
    *(6/21/17) Brigby - Updated Single-Player and Multiplayer events
  • Brigby
    Options
    *(6/23/17) Brigby - Updated Single-Player and Multiplayer events
  • Thuran
    Thuran Posts: 456 Mover and Shaker
    edited June 2017
    Options
    Would be nice if you specified a little more, besides "single player and multiplayer events updated", always struck me as a bit vague, especially since it means all the events ^^
  • Brigby
    edited June 2017
    Options
    @Thuran
    I use that line more so as a notice of update for players, since updating the main post doesn't trigger any "New Posts" notification in the forum UI.

Speaking of which...

*(6/26/17) Brigby - Updated Multiplayer events
  • PhoenixRisen
    PhoenixRisen Posts: 102 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Brigby said:
    @ZW2007-
    To my knowledge, the only event affected by this change is Trial of Zeal. All other events still have the 8 hour node recharge rate, as intended.
    And this should be rectified immediately. 8 hour recharges for EVERY event. We have lives. We're not D3's pawns in some sordid experiment.
  • PhoenixRisen
    PhoenixRisen Posts: 102 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Brigby said:
    @ZW2007-
    This weekend's Trial of Zeal will have Max Node Charges set to 6 charges, instead of the previous iteration with 4.
    DISLIKE! Number of max charges does nothing -- I repeat, NOTHING -- to change the grind of this event. We're all here because we love Magic: the Gathering. If the devs keep taking us further and further away from Magic (save for standard), watch us leave in droves and numbers. We're people. Human beings with real human tasks, projects, things, etc. We have lives. We're not enslaved to the machine.

Yes, I necro'd a dead thread basically, but my points are all still valid as nothing has changed and the developers are busy developing (if you can call it this... bug here, bug there, bugs everywhere! More bugs than fixes each update!) with plugged ears.

/justified rant over