Evolving Wilds doesn't work

Options
stikxs
stikxs Posts: 518 Critical Contributor
Cast it, did not create the 1 turn gem, did not get the 5 mana at any point.

Comments

• Gun Bunny
    Gun Bunny Posts: 233 Tile Toppler
    Options
    It's part of a much larger issues with activated gems. Animist's awakening, J1's ultimate ability, L1's grave mist ability, clash of wills, the list goes on and on.
  • shteev
    shteev Posts: 2,031 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    SO wait, are you saying that BOTH normal activated gems and timed activated gems are bugged? Evolving Wilds and AA are timed activated gems, whereas J1's #3 and L1's #2 are normal, untimed activated gems.
  • stikxs
    stikxs Posts: 518 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I know some activators work. https://mtgpq.info/cards/CultivatorsCaravan this card has worked for me, but yea I have had issues with both the timed gem in EW and the regular activates from L1 #2.

• Gun Bunny
    Gun Bunny Posts: 233 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Dreadwaters is likewise completely useless. Doesn't drop a single activated gem, and those aren't timed. It seems rather hit and miss, but very common. I'm of the opinion it's related to them adding embalm gems into the mix.
  • G_pretender
    G_pretender Posts: 46 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Animists awakening is working again. Guess the issue was somehow related to the walkers abilities that where fixed with this update. 
  • Brigby
    Brigby ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 7,757 Site Admin
    Options
    @G_pretender

Thanks for the update on Animist's Awakening! Just to double check, is anyone else able to confirm that Animist's Awakening or Evolving Wilds are now functioning correctly after the 2.1.1 update?
  • Laeuftbeidir
    Laeuftbeidir Posts: 1,841 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Confirm for AA