5*cap yellow not stunning [Dev's Aware]

turul
turul Posts: 1,622 Chairperson of the Boards
when the randomly chosen enemy is downed with the damage effect of the power.

Comments

• mpqr7
    mpqr7 Posts: 2,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    I have experienced this as well. It's annoying to invest the time and energy to champion a 5* character, and he doesn't even stun properly.
  • turul
    @Tombstone , can you confirm if this is a bug or not?
  • Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hey guys, thank you all for taking the time to report this issue. I'll need to ask some questions before I can bring this up to the rest of the team, but hopefully we can figure out what's going on.

In order to aid with this investigation, can you please describe which characters were on both teams when this issue happened? (i.e.: Did the enemy have a Silver Surfer (Skyrider) that was immune to Stuns?). Additionally, please describe the process you used to incur the issue, and provide as much information as you are able to.

Once I have this information, I'll pass it along to see if the issue can be reproduced. 
  • turul
    @Tombstone
    Screencap of pre and post power cast (yellow at cover level 5)

• turul
    @Tombstone
    Any news about this issue?
    Do you need any more data?

Thanks
  • Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    Apologies, I had discussed this issue but never actually came back to the thread. The issue is currently being looked into as the cause of the issue happens to be that the Hawkeye stun is registering before the damage, meaning that Cap can stun someone but then that stunned person can die when they are hit by the damage portion of the ability.