Wasp (yellow) triggers with no effect if circumstances aren't met [Dev's Aware]

[Deleted User]
[Deleted User] Posts: 0 Just Dropped In
So I was playing with Wasp, Carol and Daredevil against Thor 3*, Scarlet Witch and 3* Daken.

I had my buzzing sound activated, no strike or defense tiles out.
When I activated Wasp's yellow skill nothing happened, no tiles to strengthen and it also didn't create the attack + defense tiles.
I collected more yellow AP and made a new try, animation triggered, my AP was consumed but still no effect on the board.
Third time it did work though. :)

I was thinking maybe Daredevils trap tile screwed it up but then I realized I didn't have the trap tile out.

Anyone else noticed this?
I'm now skipping in SHIELD Simulator to find that particular enemy team again but no luck, 
if you encounter 3* Thor, 3* Daken, Scarlet Witch, please try them against your Wasp, Carol, Daredevil.

Admin Note: Updated title with [Dev's Aware]

Comments

• Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    That sounds pretty specific. Are you positive there were Red tiles available at the time? It's not impossible against Daken to end up in a board state where all Red tiles are Strike tiles. In that case Tactical Intuition shouldn't fire at all (if you also have no Strike or Protect tiles, of course) but that would be a different bug than what you are reporting.
  • DeNappa
    DeNappa Posts: 1,390 Chairperson of the Boards
    mexus said:
    I am not sure I had red tiles available actually, but this makes it a bit easier to recreate. I actually didn't know that Wasp needed reds for her tactical intuition but I agree that if no reds are available, the skills wouldn't trigger at all. 
    Will try to recreate. I wish I had some kinda testing environment.

I see what you did there  :#
  • Tiger_Wong
    Tiger_Wong Posts: 1,049 Chairperson of the Boards
    So you're saying, since there are no available tiles, it shouldn't activate at all?
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yep, sounds like a bug to me. You should not be able to fire Tactical Intuition if there are no available Red tiles on the board AND no friendly Strike or Protect tiles to strengthen/switch.
  • penguiniffic
    penguiniffic Posts: 35 Just Dropped In
    Given the success of the rebuild to Wasp, I would think this would generate some buzz with the Devs. 
  • Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hey guys, my apologies, could have sworn I had poked my head in here at some point, the title tells me otherwise. I spoke with the team about this issue a while back with the screenshot that mexus so kindly supplied and they confirmed to me that there was a report in the system that is addressing the bug.