Behemoth Burrito - May 8

sambrookjm
sambrookjm Posts: 2,157 Chairperson of the Boards
I should apologize to anyone who had problems with the Behemoth Burrito today. The X-Force Wolverine, 3-star Deadpool, and 2-star Daken was the team I used in the Combined Arms event, which is where they're pulling the teams from. :blush: Rainbow team, true healers, nukes and AOE...what's not to like?

Annoyingly, this was the first time that my son could take part in the Behemoth Burrito with his roster. He wasn't happy when he found out that he was fighting my team, but he took them down with one of his team-ups.

Comments

• Dragon_Nexus
    Dragon_Nexus Posts: 3,701 Chairperson of the Boards
    What's bizarre is the player configuration.
    4* Captain America, 2* Captain America and 3*........Thor?
    Come on, you could break with programming and have three Captain Americas here.
  • Astralgazer
    Astralgazer Posts: 267 Mover and Shaker
    mexus said:
    This Burrito gave me new respect for 3* Thor.
    What a dude. What a hammer. His hair. Red feeds yellow feeds green - bam - everyone dead.
    Actually, Thor's hair is more dangerous a weapon than even his hammer.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards

Whenever I see the Call the Storm animation, I recall something my son said when he was just a toddler playing with a friend: "I have a hammer. I have to ham."

Going back to the OP, X-force Wolverine, Redpool and Daken where my standard team for taking on the Big Enchilada when it had four Waves. It was very satisfying being able to drop whales on the Waves that had tile movers.

• Quebbster
    mexus said:
    Quebbster said:

Whenever I see the Call the Storm animation, I recall something my son said when he was just a toddler playing with a friend: "I have a hammer. I have to ham."

Going back to the OP, X-force Wolverine, Redpool and Daken where my standard team for taking on the Big Enchilada when it had four Waves. It was very satisfying being able to drop whales on the Waves that had tile movers.

"Jag har en hammare, jag måste ham."? :)

"Jag måste hamma". Klart man hammar med en hammare.
  • Quebbster
    OJSP said:
    Quebbster said:
    mexus said:

Sounds like a good joke.. translation please? before someone uses rule 4 on you two..  o:)

It's not really a joke, it's just adorable Child-speak. I thought it translated pretty well in my original post. A hammer is a thing you use to ham with, basically.
  • Quebbster
    OJSP said:
    Quebbster said:

It's not really a joke, it's just adorable Child-speak. I thought it translated pretty well in my original post. A hammer is a thing you use to ham with, basically.
    I see. So that was a translation of the English sentence. It should be okay then  :D

Technically the English sentence was the translation and the Swedish sentence was the original for clarity for the Swedish speaker(s?).
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Quebbster said:
    OJSP said:
    Quebbster said:
    mexus said:

Sounds like a good joke.. translation please? before someone uses rule 4 on you two..  o:)

Sounds like a logical assumption to me. Makes one wonder what fingers are for, though...