Selling vaulted 4*'s from roster.

2»

Comments

• Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    mexus said:
    Thanks bob554!
    The Behemoth Burrito argument isn't valid for me though. It takes a hefty strong 4* to be able to compete and judging from the schedule I won't be able to properly use any of required 4* heroes in the observable future. What good will a 2 cover Quake do against whatever she's put up against? 

The PVE node argument is solid, though. Didn't think about that. It doesn't take a strong 4* to complete these nodes if he / she is put in good company.
    Behemoth burrito opponents aren't terribly difficult if the 3* and 2* that you have are both high level/championed. They're not even level 100 and don't have maxed out covers, even, from what I've seen.
  • Pants1000
    Pants1000 Posts: 484 Mover and Shaker
    Like others have said, if you really need the roster spot, it wouldn't be terrible to sell a couple.  I'd suggest keeping as many as you can, for essential nodes in PVE and DDQ.

Definitley focus on the latest 12, but don't sell them unless you really need to.
  • iron-n-wine
    iron-n-wine Posts: 495 Mover and Shaker

When Vaulting came in, I sold off my 1 cover Venom, Carnage, Mr F & Sue Storm, and rostered the 4 non-vault characters that I didnt have at that point (Wasp/Riri/Blade/AgentVenom)

Skip ahead 2 months, and I have:

11 Cover Wasp

7 Cover Blade & Riri

5 Cover AgentVenom

And I have received zero covers of the 4 characters I sold (eg no PVE progression, taco vault etc), so for me, it was the best move in advancing my roster