Black Panther, Panther's Prey - Unsure of selection against targets with shared icons. [Devs Aware]

Lifebreeze
Lifebreeze Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
I just finished a match against a Hitman a Don and a Mafia Muscle.  I got tommy gunned for 5407 damage and my Black panther did not dodge 50% of the damage. Also during any fight with minions i cannot tell which minion i target with panthers prey because they all have the same icon.

Administrator Note: I changed the topic since there was a discussion already for the first question. Because of this, I wanted to bring more attention to the second problem that was highlighted.

Comments

• Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited May 2017
    Hey there Lifebreeze. The first question has been ask before in a forum discussion that is currently located on the second page of forum topics. Here's a direct link to that discussion: http://forums.d3go.com/discussion/63696/black-panther-civil-war-red-ability-not-triggering-off-of-aoe-damage-solved#latest

As for the second problem that you are reporting, this isn't necessarily a bug but rather feedback for how the icons appear for selecting a character. While the icons do appear in the initial order that minions appear as when first starting a match, it is understandable as to how easy it is to lose track of who was in first, second, and third, especially if you are having to cycle between your opponents a lot. While it hasn't been much of a problem before in the past, the introduction of Black Panther (Civil War) brought this inconvenience to light for many users in PvE events. Rest assured that we (Brigby and I) have spoken to the developers already about this feature and that they are looking into the possibility of having a more clear distinction when selecting characters with abilities such as Black Panther (Civil War) Panther's Prey (Black).