The Skooma Den (20/20) - semi-competitive PvE but hard on Boss Events alliance

Mortalo
Mortalo Posts: 35 Just Dropped In
edited October 2019 in MPQ Alliances
Howdy,
I'm proud to announce that The Skooma Den is looking for new members. We're a semi-competitive casual alliance that focuses on PvE and takes very seriously boss events.

We're here to have fun and play, not push beyond our limits, but we expect you to give your best on boss events. We require a daily login and scoring 500k points in Boss Events.

With few exceptions, we are a team of players champing more and more 4* every day, but we won't mind someone still away from that time if you promise to give your best as we're ready to help.
We are usually around TOP500 in PvE as we understand that everyone has its own life.
Boss events are our top priority and we feel comfortable clearing them.

0 spots open.

Thanks for listening,
Mortalo.

Comments

• Affordably
    Affordably Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    I've been looking for a new alliance.  My current alliance Savage Siths just doesn't have enough daily players anymore.   

I have been playing for less than a year (345 days) and I am currently SHIELD rank 67, VIP, with 127 Roster Slots (11 5***** heroes in progress, all 4**** heroes with 1 championed, all 3*** heroes with 38 championed, currently rebuilding 2** farm team.  

My gamer ID is Afordably and a link to my roster is below.  I hope you'll consider me for your alliance.  I think I'd make a dependable addition.

https://mpq.gamependium.com/rosters/Affordably/ 
  • JoeDeeCee
    JoeDeeCee Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    Hey guys.  I'm looking for a new alliance.  I'm currently working on the 3 to 4 star progression.  I usually make progression in PvE unless real life gets in the way.  
  • Dacks25
    Dacks25 Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    Like the elder scrolls reference. What did your alliance place in the last pve event?
  • masterchief913
    masterchief913 Posts: 16 Just Dropped In
    Masterchief913 looking for a new home
  • Mortalo
    The Skooma Den is full, but that might change, so be ready :)
  • JuLSanRo
    JuLSanRo Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
    Hi, Im returning to the game and im looking a good home.

https://mpq.gamependium.com/rosters/JuLSanRo/
  • Mortalo
    edited June 2017
    I have 2 spots for players willing to have fun and play the game :)

Previous PvE events we finished either barely in TOP250 or slightly above, so if we could exchange non-active members we could crack that 250 for good :)
  • Mortalo
    edited June 2017
    We have 1 no spots open (possibly one in near future) for someone interested.
    For quite some time we were able to finish in TOP250 in PvE (though it might be hard with current ISO-8 Brotherhood).
  • Mortalo
    edited September 2017
    We have one spot for someone willing to give his/her best to the team.
    Full again.

We are on a streak of 3 Boss Events cleared to the end and keeping it going is our priority.
  • Jauranna
    Jauranna Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    I am very interested in your alliance. I'm level 60, day 446. Currently a VIP and about to renew. ;-) I'm super excited because I just championed my first 4 star! I have most of the 3 stars championed (all but 10). https://mpq.gamependium.com/rosters/Jauranna/

I get on every day. I get to at least the last cover reward in the PvE events. I really need a good alliance to get me to the next level on this game. Thanks for your consideration!
  • Mortalo
    edited December 2017
    0 spots open.
    Since we failed to finish round 8 of last Boss Event, we decided to replace some players.
    PvE, mostly TOP500 as of recent, Boss Events are our top priority.
  • 0_efx_0
    0_efx_0 Posts: 236 Tile Toppler
    Hello, I’m interested.
    check out my roster:
    http://mpq.gamependium.com/rosters/Young-EFX/
  • caspr
    caspr Posts: 5 Just Dropped In
    I just submitted my join request.  Long time daily player here, looking for another great consistent alliance to link up and chat with!
  • Mortalo
    edited February 2018
    0 spots open.
    We recently finished Galactus boss event with bright colours and were very pumped about that, as that was a great rebound from the last event. But we still had a leech which we decided to get rid off.
    Our top priority is always Boss Events and some decent PvE participation. Want in? Send me a PM.
  • Mortalo
    edited February 2018
    Will have 1 spot open. 0 open spots.
    (Our commander went missing, so as soon as we clear that up, we should have an open spot)
    Civil War is around the corner and we look forward to beating Captain America in all rounds. If you think that you can help, pm me.
  • Mortalo
    edited March 2018
    1 spot open.
    We finished yet another Boss Event in bright colours and yet again we're looking for a new member.
    Last few PvEs we were some places shy from TOP250.
  • tomquinito
    tomquinito Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    Im interested in an active pve daily alliance

• Mortalo
    edited April 2018
    1 spot open.

Recently we were able to crack that TOP250 (before the holidays) and we finally decided to give up on a non-contributing member.
    We are always extremely focused on Boss Events, so if you can give your best on the upcoming X-Men vs Apocalypse, you're welcome :)
  • Thuran
    Thuran Posts: 456 Mover and Shaker
    Your kind of guild might be exactly what I'm looking for!

As one of the top players of MTG pq I am looking for something more casual competitive for marvel: I want serious competition in events, but don't have time for two top 3 guilds in two different games :) 

I am still growing my collection and breaking the 4* barrier, hopefully grabbing jubilee during the current event.

What I offer is the kind of dedication that has made me a core part of one of the best magic puzzlequest guilds worldwide. You get a team player that always strives to improve himself and help others.

I may not be the strongest player yet, but would you want to miss out when I get the tools I need? ;)
  • Mortalo
    edited May 2018
    1 spot open.

With a new boss event coming up, we are once again in a need of new member. We had no problems getting all rewards last few events so if you can give your best, send me a pm.