3* starlord champ rewards?

tiomono
tiomono Posts: 1,654 Chairperson of the Boards
I tried searching and could not find it. Who does 3* starlord give as champ rewards?

Comments

• chaos01
    chaos01 Posts: 316 Mover and Shaker
    We probably won't know until someone champs him and posts it here. 
  • tiomono
    tiomono Posts: 1,654 Chairperson of the Boards
    I was hoping some mega whale would come help us out.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    I am assuming he gives 4* Star-Lord. Gamora does too, but will probably be changed to give fourstar Gamora covers eventually.
  • DarthDeVo
    DarthDeVo Posts: 2,178 Chairperson of the Boards
    Quebbster said:
    I am assuming he gives 4* Star-Lord. Gamora does too, but will probably be changed to give fourstar Gamora covers eventually.
     If that turns out to be the case, please let the yellow cover be at 183...
  • STOPTHIS
    STOPTHIS Posts: 781 Critical Contributor
    Let's assume 3* SL gives 4* SL.

If they update 3* Gamora to give 4* Gamora and the same with R&G, then no one gives Drax. Now, that might not be the biggest deal, but Thanos would have been the perfect character for that and they just updated him to give Spider-Woman(?!) this week.

Just how little foresight is there to this game?
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    STOPTHIS said:
    Let's assume 3* SL gives 4* SL.

If they update 3* Gamora to give 4* Gamora and the same with R&G, then no one gives Drax. Now, that might not be the biggest deal, but Thanos would have been the perfect character for that and they just updated him to give Spider-Woman(?!) this week.

Are you surprised? They continue to do things that don't make sense. Last time they updated the rewards, they released 4* Carol a week later instead of just pushing it further. It's not like they didn't know 4* Carol was coming but instead they had 3* Carol give Peggy. Meanwhile Colosuss and Rags still give 4* characters that are already given from another 3*. 
  • DrDevilDinosaur
    DrDevilDinosaur Posts: 436 Mover and Shaker
    STOPTHIS said:

What's foresight?
  • Punisher5784
    Punisher5784 Posts: 3,845 Chairperson of the Boards
    STOPTHIS said:

What's foresight?

I think he meant foreskin
  • Alphateam
    Alphateam Posts: 31 Just Dropped In
    Are you surprised? They continue to do things that don't make sense. Last time they updated the rewards, they released 4* Carol a week later instead of just pushing it further. It's not like they didn't know 4* Carol was coming but instead they had 3* Carol give Peggy. Meanwhile Colosuss and Rags still give 4* characters that are already given from another 3*. 
    Maybe it changed recently but my 3* Carol says she gives 4* Carol
  • granne
    granne Posts: 852 Critical Contributor
    Alphateam said:
    @Alphateam It changed last Friday.
  • DarthDeVo
    Alphateam said:
     @Punisher5784 was talking about the last time they updated rewards, which I think was late last year or early this year. 3* Carol used to give someone completely different (can't remember who), then they changed to to make her give Peggy. Then, like Punisher said, they released 4* Carol soon after. 
  • ZeiramMR
    ZeiramMR Posts: 1,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    3* Carol used to give Thing.
  • Quebbster
    Quebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
    Bl4de was released just after the champion rewards updates, so he was hit the worst. C4rol came along later.
  • DarthDeVo
    Quebbster said: 
    Bl4de was released just after the champion rewards updates, so he was hit the worst. C4rol came along later.
    Yeah, that sounds right. I can't remember myself, so was just going off what someone else was saying. 
  • Dataspectre
    Dataspectre Posts: 42 Just Dropped In
    4* Starlord: Level 183 Red, Level 223 Yellow, Level 265 Purple

MPQ Steam

• DarthDeVo
    Dataspectre said: 

MPQ Steam

Go figure. My Star-Lord is 1/0/4.
  • Ezrius
    Ezrius Posts: 150 Tile Toppler
    edited May 2017

MPQ Steam
    [Broken Image]
    Should work out splendidly for me.  My 4* Star-Lord is 3/3/4.  I can get 1-2 covers from my level 176 Gamora (that I just set as a favorite), then get the final cover or two with 3* Quill.  All according to the plan (that was barely a concept).