where'd my retaliation node go?

jredd
jredd Posts: 1,387 Chairperson of the Boards
beat a fellow in pve for 60+ points. for some reason he hit me back so i thought, 'hey, if you want me to tap it again i'll gladly oblige.'

went over to finish my pve clear with the intent of hitting him afterwards. when i got back into high stakes, the node had disappeared.

very disappointing.

Comments

• SummerGlau
    SummerGlau Posts: 1,027 Chairperson of the Boards
    unless you were Shielded when you got hit it certainly should have appeared....kinda weird
  • Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    @jredd Were you experiencing any connection issues around the time when you are attacked? Any lag, framerate drop, freeze's, and/or crash? With how the save data works, if you encounter a connection issue right after receiving a reward or unlocking something, there is a small chance that data may be reverted to a previous save. Granted, the previous save could be something as simple as 2-5 sec's before getting the notification.

While it is not that of a common occurrence from connection drops, it is definitely one if you are playing on multiple devices. Are you by chance playing on two devices? If so, did you make sure to force close the application before switching to your second device? Not doing so will almost always lead to data loss. The reason for this is because your account will only save when the application has been refreshed. Refreshing the application can be something as simple as closing the game or winning a battle. So if you were to load the application suddenly on a second device without having refreshed your save data, all of that new data/progress you made on the first device will be lost.