2* Sell Rate Reduced? Widespread Issue With Ares Sell Rate? [Ares Issue Fix In Friday Hotfix]

Options
Ryudoz
Ryudoz Posts: 102 Tile Toppler
Finished champing  my 2* Mags to 144, and his sell price was still at 17500 and 100 HP. Shouldn't he be worth more than that? 

Comments

• Truffleupagus
    Truffleupagus Posts: 44 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Yes.  It should be 65000 and 125HP.  When it happened to me, they made up the difference with some bonuses after I sold it for the lower amount.

Take a screenshot of it as proof and send it to customer support. They may or may not want you to sell it first.
  • SummerGlau
    SummerGlau Posts: 1,027 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    The Sell Price You're seeing is for the level 143 2 Star

it apparently happens sometimes just not to me yet

have you tried turning it off and back on again
  • Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Basically, the issue is what Summer Glau said, that the sell price you are seeing is incorrectly displayed and processed as the Level 143 sell price. Although, turning the application off and on would not resolve the issue experienced. This will be something you'll need to contact Customer Support for help.

If you haven't done so already, contact the Customer Support team with a screenshot of the character you're having troubles with and provide them with your account Username. They should be able to credit your account with the sell price discrepancy once everything has been confirmed and processed. Make sure not to sell this character until you are instructed by Customer Support to do so. 

You can contact the Customer Support team with this link: https://d3go.com/mpq-support
  • frachr
    frachr Posts: 41 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Why can't they just fix this issue. I've reported it on several occasions. Both 2* and 3* characters, including 2* Mags, 2* Ares, 3* BWGS, 3* BP and 3* HT.
  • Moon Roach
    Moon Roach Posts: 2,863 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Wow, Summer Glau is banned?!?  Was it one animated gif too many?
  • Pritirus
    Pritirus Posts: 13 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Ive sent 2 contact requests to CS at this stage with no response, Ill have a 4* champ cover dying if i dont get this fixed! 

• Tombstone
    Options
    Hey there @Pritirus can you PM me your username and ticket number? 
  • waywreth
    waywreth Posts: 303 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Pritirus said:
    Ive sent 2 contact requests to CS at this stage with no response, Ill have a 4* champ cover dying if i dont get this fixed! 

They were closed yesterday for the holiday, so I didn't get a response until this afternoon.  I've sold my Ares per their instruction and am awaiting the balance.
  • Blackhatguy
    Blackhatguy Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Is submitting a ticket still the way to go? I'm seeing this with my Ares and got a response from CS indicating my ticket is on hold until a fix is released.
  • zulux21
    zulux21 Posts: 249 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Is submitting a ticket still the way to go? I'm seeing this with my Ares and got a response from CS indicating my ticket is on hold until a fix is released.
    ditto it's my ares that is messed up.
  • danpipoly
    danpipoly Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I'm having the same issue with Ares. I want to sell it, but it's only valued at 12.5k ISO. Should I submit a ticket or wait for a fix? 
  • Warbringa
    Warbringa Posts: 1,290 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited July 2017
    Options
    I just noticed this glitch with my 2* Ares....haven't sold him yet.  I think I sold one of my 2* Magneto's fully covered about 2 weeks ago to make room on roster, thought it seemed strange with my iso dropping more than it should have but since I have a surplus atm, didn't add up the numbers.  Suppose there is no way to go back and get compensation for that now from CS for that 2* Magneto sell?  I would think they would be able to see in my account history. This is a terrible bug that apparently has been going on for some time now...wow.

Ok funny enough I didn't sell my 2* Mageneto, instead I decided to sell 2* Thor whew!  My 2* Magneto is actually showing the correct sell amount of 65000, it is just Ares who is messed up it seems.
  • Freelancer
    Freelancer Posts: 122 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I too have a maxed Ares stuck at 12500 ISO + 125 HP.

After e-mailing CS, their response was "Until we have a fix released, we will place your ticket on hold in our queue and will contact you very soon with updates on the situation."

• Dhaunas
    Dhaunas Posts: 54 Match Maker
    Options
    My Ares is doing the same thing. 

I sent a ticket, but CS told me they were putting my ticket on hold until there's a fix and they would get back to me then. Honestly, what the hell? It's very frustrating, as it slows down everything
  • HobieCat76
    HobieCat76 Posts: 73 Match Maker
    Options
    Adding to the Ares bandwagon.  Unfortunately, I did not pay attention to what the listed sell price for Ares was when I sold him to fund the build-out of a new Ares.  I didn't notice that something was wrong until I went to max my Level 15 Ares and the game told me that I didn't have enough ISO to do so.  That's when I finally noticed that I definitely didn't get 65,000 iso for the sale. I then came on to the forum and found this thread.  I've already opened a ticket with CS (haven't heard back yet), but I'm preemptively disappointed to hear that people aren't just getting the iso difference added to their account.  If I don't get the ISO difference soon, I'm going to be in a deep hole.  I have a bunch of Ares covers waiting to be farmed once I have a new champed Ares.  But, I can't champ Ares without the iso I should have gotten from selling a max champed Ares...  sigh.
  • Tombstone
    edited July 2017
    Options
    [Updating title and setting this as an announcement.]

To add a bit of clarity, this sell back issue used to be a problem with returning players who initially left before the level shift had been implemented. With the R130 Update however, it appears that this issue became widespread for every user who has a 2* Ares regardless of when they recruited/leveled him.

I have spoken to the team about this issue and a hotfix is planned for tomorrow (Friday 07/07/17) to update Ares' sellback rate for all users.

If you sold your Ares before realizing the erroneous sell rate, please reach out to the support team again for the proper difference in Iso-8 and Hero Points.

Additional Note: The hotfix will only be addressing the widespread issue with Ares, if you are still experiencing a sellback price issue post update, it is likely to do with the original bug created with the level shift. The only way to resolve these cases is to have Customer Support walk you through the process for acquiring the appropriate currency.
  • waywreth
    waywreth Posts: 303 Mover and Shaker
    edited July 2017
    Options
    How long does it take the get the ISO balance?  I sold my Ares earlier this week per instruction of CS and now I haven't heard from them.

Edit:  Just got a response!  Thanks D3.
  • HobieCat76
    HobieCat76 Posts: 73 Match Maker
    Options
    I got my iso difference too.  Thanks.