My Hoard: 3392 CP 102 Latest Legends tokens

PurdyPrincePurdyPrince Age Unconfirmed Posts: 47 Just Dropped In
edited April 2017 in Theories and Statistics
Its hoard pulling time.  In total I have 237 pulls. My goal was to get three 5 stars fully covered before Thanos left the tokens.  To maximize my pulls I wanted to pull before Peggy left the 4 star rotation as I only had her plus Carol, Spider Woman and Cage champed.  I also had 970k iso saved up to champ at least three more.

To start I only had one Thanos green and no covers for BP and Hawkeye.  I ended up with this:

Thanos: 3/7/4
Black Panther: 5/2/6
Hawkeye: 1/6/6

It came down to wire but I was lucky enough to get at least 13 covers for each Latest 5 star.  I ended up with 229 CP left without having to use CP from champ covers.  I got two 5 star bonus heroes. Thanos black and Hawkeye blue.

I asked CS to switch out the covers leaving the 5 stars with this new build: 

Thanos 4/5/4

BP 5/3/5

Hawkeye 3/5/5

I was able to champ Cage Coulson Medusa and Agent Venom.  I am racing to champ Gwenpool and Wasp before their covers expire.  .  Peggy got the most covers with 26 followed by Agent Venom with 21.  Blade got the least with 7 covers. In total I got 12 Bonus 4 stars.  All 4 stars in the rotation were fully covered with 7 of them champed.  Here are the stats:

Champed:

Peggy: 20 + 6 BH = 26

Carol: 11 + 3 BH = 14

Spider Woman: 18

Luke Cage: 18

Medusa: 11 + 2 BH

Coulson: 19

Agent Venom: 21

Non - Champed (13 covers):

Wasp: 14 + 1 BH

Blade: 7

Gwenpool: 17

Mordo: 14

Riri: 19

I didn't care about champing Riri and Mordo so I sold their covers.  I won't be able to gather enough iso to champ Blade along with Gwenpool and Wasp in time and I chose them because they had more covers than Blade by a longshot so it will be an acceptable loss.

Overall it was a success.  Back to hoarding for me.

Comments

• BorstockBorstock Posts: 1,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Congrats. You showed tremendous restraint for a very long time and were rewarded for it. A feel good story for a forum that certainly needed one. Thank you for sharing. 
  • scotteescottee Posts: 1,582 Chairperson of the Boards
    Nice. Looks like it took about 230 pulls? Starting to plan ahead on how many pulls I need to save up to.
  • blargrxblargrx Posts: 150 Tile Toppler
    Nice pulls, good to know where I need to be when I got that mark too. Sitting at 102 LT and about 2000cp
  • QuebbsterQuebbster Posts: 8,070 Chairperson of the Boards
     Very nice report! I am aiming for 250 pulls before I open my hoard, so it's nice to know that tactic worked out for you!
  • XenoberyllXenoberyll Posts: 647 Critical Contributor
    Gratz! I hoarded too and since the introduction of Bonus Heroes i opened 301 Latest Legends. I was a lot less lucky than you but this is what i got:

32 in 301 for 10.63 %
    14 Thanos (Swap in process but he'll be a champ)
    9 Strange (now 5/3/5 lvl 450)
    8 Panther (now 5/1/2)
    1 Hawkeye (now 0/0/1)

Lucky Bonus Heroes
    +3 BSSM (now 3/5/5 lvl 451)
    +2 Strange (look above)

So i'm a little miffed about my still sucky drop rate but with Bonus Heroes at least i ended up with 3 champs from hoarding too. Max covered all 4stars except IF (3/2/5) and C&D (0/0/0). I could use a few million ISO8 tho ;) only 4 of the latest dozen are champs so far.
  • PongiePongie Posts: 1,303 Chairperson of the Boards
    Perhaps I should have done this instead of pulling 4000cp on hawkeye tokens
  • JablesMcJablesMc Posts: 235 Tile Toppler

How long did it take you to hoard this much?