Questions about "No More Guns" tokens - help?

Nabistay
Nabistay Posts: 146 Tile Toppler
edited April 2017 in MPQ General Discussion
In three days I finally get a fifth OML token. I am not happy about this, but in order to make the best out of a bad situation I have a few questions. Maybe @Brigby can help? (side note @brigby, on mobile clicking the suggested name during a post closes the discussion submit and deletes everything. Very annoying bug!) 

• If I level my 270 2/0/2 to 300, will I get two tokens? 
  • If I roster an OML in three days, will I be able to sell him and get a different 5*? 
  • The initial post said we got a token for leveling the character to 270, has that changed? If so then I went from being even (5 covers) to only getting 3 covers in exchange for my 5. This is the biggest disappointment, and will make the difference on selling or keeping
  • Are bonus heros applicable for the tokens

Comments

• JamieMadrox
    JamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    Nabistay said:
    In three days I finally get a fifth OML token. I am not happy about this, but in order to make the best out of a bad situation I have a few questions. Maybe @Brigby can help? (side note @brigby, on mobile clicking the suggested name during a post closes the discussion submit and deletes everything. Very annoying bug!) 

• If I level my 270 2/0/2 to 300, will I get two tokens? 
    • If I roster an OML in three days, will I be able to sell him and get a different 5*? 
    • The initial post said we got a token for leveling the character to 270, has that changed? If so then I went from being even (5 covers) to only getting 3 covers in exchange for my 5. This is the biggest disappointment, and will make the difference on selling or keeping
    • Are bonus heros applicable for the tokens