Silver Surfer's Silver Singularity CD

AlexxKats
AlexxKats Posts: 99 Match Maker
I am utterly confused on what affects Surfer's Silver Singularity CD tile and what doesn't. I think it's bug and i really hope it is (and it gets fixed) but one can never be sure...

So far:
Enemy Moonstone's Gravity Warp moves it around as it recognizes it as a special tile.
But no friendly CD manipulation moves affect it (Hood's Intimidation, 4* Captain Marvel's Executive Decision active, Bag-Man's Snarky Remark), and as far as i know it's the only CD tile that isn't affected by those powers.

Can we have a fix or verification of what powers can affect it?

Comments

• SummerGlau
    SummerGlau Posts: 1,027 Chairperson of the Boards
    I was able to change an enemies Silver Singularity with Captain America's Blue Power once (should only work at rank 5 for Cap)

The power description does not actually call it a countdown tile so no power that specifically targets or affects countdown tiles will

Powers that revert tiles to basic won't work because it has no color

N69ZgFQF.gif
    reading is fun and mental
  • MunitionsFrenzy
    MunitionsFrenzy Posts: 102 Tile Toppler
    AlexxKats wrote:
    So far:
    Enemy Moonstone's Gravity Warp moves it around as it recognizes it as a special tile.
    But no friendly CD manipulation moves affect it (Hood's Intimidation, 4* Captain Marvel's Executive Decision active, Bag-Man's Snarky Remark), and as far as i know it's the only CD tile that isn't affected by those powers.
    This sounds like it's working exactly as intended. It's not a countdown tile, but it is a special tile.
  • Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    As the others have already pointed out, Silver Surfer (Skyrider)'s blackflag.pngSilver Singularity power creates a 3-turn Black Hole tile. The tile itself is not a countdown tile, and is not affected by other abilities that would otherwise affect countdown tiles. Similarly, Black Bolt (Inhuman King)'s yellowflag.pngThe Silent King power creates a 3-turn Motivation, which is also unaffected by powers that affect countdown tiles.

What you have described is normal gameplay functionality regarding these special tile types.
  • Dayv
    Dayv Posts: 4,449 Chairperson of the Boards
    However, and I think this is a bug I just haven't gotten around to reporting yet, I think it does count as a countdown for the purpose of lowering enemy 5* Black Widow's red skill cost.

I need to grab a screenshot at some point to prove this.