4* rotations

Dudemon
Dudemon Posts: 57 Match Maker
edited April 2017 in MPQ General Discussion
Is there a link that explains when and who will rotate in and out of 4* availability on token pulls?

I'm sure its right in front of me but am unable to find it.

Thanx

Dudemon

Comments

• DFiPL
    DFiPL Posts: 2,405 Chairperson of the Boards
    At the moment, the oldest rotates out to be replaced by the newest. So in like ten days or so, Peggy gets replaced by Danny.

At which point, placement, progressions, and bonus pulls will be the only way to get her.
  • bones
    bones Posts: 23 Just Dropped In
  • GurlBYE
    GurlBYE Posts: 1,218 Chairperson of the Boards
    DFiPL wrote:
    At the moment, the oldest rotates out to be replaced by the newest. So in like ten days or so, Peggy gets replaced by Danny.

At which point, placement, progressions, and bonus pulls will be the only way to get her.
    Don't forget you can also entirely hault your progress on 5's and new 4's and save up 6 pulls worth for 1 cover. icon_rolleyes.gif
    Which is sadly the only consistent one there besides the progression that will happen, hmm nearly once a year in a few 4 star releases. icon_eek.gif
  • DFiPL
    GurlBYE wrote:
    DFiPL wrote:

Don't forget you can also entirely hault your progress on 5's and new 4's and save up 6 pulls worth for 1 cover. icon_rolleyes.gif
    Which is sadly the only consistent one there besides the progression that will happen, hmm nearly once a year in a few 4 star releases. icon_eek.gif

Tell me about it. Between the week-long Hulk event and the impending end of season, that's looking like the only way my Peggy is getting covered.
  • MaskedMan
    MaskedMan Posts: 234 Tile Toppler
    Don't exaggerate. Once or twice a year there will be an event where they will award 1 Peggy cover! LOL
  • DFiPL
    MaskedMan wrote:
    Don't exaggerate. Once or twice a year there will be an event where they will award 1 Peggy cover! LOL

Well, I mean, she'll get covered in just 60 more Captain Marvel 3* covers, assuming no further rework of 3->4* champion rewards.

So I guess there's that.
  • GurlBYE
    GurlBYE Posts: 1,218 Chairperson of the Boards
    DFiPL wrote:
    MaskedMan wrote:

Well, I mean, she'll get covered in just 60 more Captain Marvel 3* covers, assuming no further rework of 3->4* champion rewards.

So I guess there's that.
    Well since there is a captain marvel 4 star, do expect her to change just as you hit 59.