Sniper CD doesn't trigger Flames of Faltine [solved]

Histamiel
Histamiel Posts: 166 Tile Toppler
While doing my clears on the Hulk.event today, I have noticed that the CD tiles of sniper goons don't trigger drstrange_icon.png passive Flames of Faltine.
I want to know if it works as intended or it is a bug?

Comments

• Chapinahat
    Chapinahat Posts: 11
    edited April 2017
    My goto goonbuster Strange, appears to no longer react to goons dropping anything, active or passive. He's currently, meh, what do I care in response to all actions.
  • Kmjakob
    Kmjakob Posts: 105 Tile Toppler
    I dont have that problem. Only for passiv skill
  • broll
    broll Posts: 4,732 Chairperson of the Boards
    Sniper is a passive, it's always been like this and working as intended.
  • Appears I've been confused with sniper skills on goons, as they're passives.
  • Kmjakob
    Chapinahat wrote:
    Appears I've been confused with sniper skills on goons, as they're passives.
    Activ skill he does his yellow power. Passiv is more like bulleyes get sheild evry purple match
  • Histamiel
    Histamiel Posts: 166 Tile Toppler
    Thank you for the clarification.
  • No, I think something is wrong. He is flaming on anything for me today.

If this is a nerf update, it sucks and made the character useless.
  • Mechahamster
    Mechahamster Posts: 237 Tile Toppler
    To clarify, it's 3 star.pngstar.pngstar.png Strange that doesn't react with Flames of the Faltine to the Snipers dropping countdown tiles in the Third and Fourth node of day 2 of the Hulk event.

Works fine still against other goons, such as the spies in node 5.
  • Jaedenkaal
    Jaedenkaal Posts: 3,357 Chairperson of the Boards
    Yeah those particular snipers have a passive ability that creates the countdown tile, so they don't trigger Flames of the Faltine. That's expected behavior. (Brotherhood mutants with Self Destruct or whatever it's called behave the same way)
  • Mechahamster
    Mechahamster Posts: 237 Tile Toppler
    Huh, whatdya know, it is a passive ability, I never bothered to check that because why would they work completely different from every other goon in the game icon_eek.gif
  • MunitionsFrenzy
    MunitionsFrenzy Posts: 102 Tile Toppler
    Snipers work differently from other mooks. Rather than spamming abilities with a moderate cost, their Deadly Shot comes out as a passive, meaning it can activate on turn one. But the passive doesn't trigger while such a tile is already on the board, so multiple Snipers are entirely redundant.

This is why the third node is so easy.
  • smkspy
    smkspy Posts: 2,024 Chairperson of the Boards
    I just knew someone would post this thread lol.
  • Kmjakob
    The yellow power does only work on acktiv never passiv skill. It have never worked on passiv skill
  • Hyposphere6234
    Hyposphere6234 Posts: 160 Tile Toppler
    I came here to discuss exactly this for the same reasons and got my answer. Thank you everyone for the clarity.
  • Ducky
    Ducky Posts: 2,255 Community Moderator
    Locked as the question has been answered.
  • Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    Locked as the question has been answered.
This discussion has been closed.