Meet ThePower9 -- And join us in our Public Discord Community -- Open to Everyone!

Comments

• bken1234bken1234 GLOBAL_MODERATORS Posts: 2,673 Chairperson of the Boards
    HUGE CONGRATS TO TINYKITTY ON YOUR FIRST TOP 10 FINISH!!!

TK was a project started by TeamReckless, SaltyBarals and BlackLotus as a development coalition last November. When we moved to Discord and started ThePower9, they decided to contain as a semi-competitive coalition and shoot for top 25 -- seeing them now reach top 10 is a huge milestone for our entire alliance and we couldn't be prouder. 

We'd also like to welcome GarbageJuice, our new casual coalition. We have plenty of openings, please PM me for details!
    We currently have several openings for new and casual players in GarbageJuice and a few openings in our top 25 coalitions for active players who can pass progression in all events including PVE. PM me for details!
    edited October 2017
    Hello,

ThePower9 Alliance can show you how -- as the friendliest alliance to new players, we specialize in making the most of the cards you have :)

As a member of on of the 11 TP9 teams, you gain access to the most vibrant and fun community, 300 members and growing, in MTGPQ -- you also have the opportunity to play up and down either temporarily or permanently with any of our 11 coalitions, as your desire for competitiveness and skill level increase. 

Our alliance welcomes all players, regardless of skill level -- if you love this game, have a good sense of humor and want to have fun, we are the group for you!

PM me for an invite to Discord and welcome!
    We currently have a few spots in our top 10 and 25 coalitions and several in our casual coalitions. 
  • SirchombliSirchombli Age Unconfirmed Posts: 322 Mover and Shaker
    You know you wanna do it. Hang out. Play with bots. Listen to some disco. We got hangman on deck erry day all day. Plus, you get to bask in all of my thugnificence. It can be overwhelming, but you'll get used to it. 
  • DrewsterDrewster Age Unconfirmed Posts: 116 Tile Toppler
    Best and most interactive coalition ever.
    Congratulations to @Klick , @ElfNeedsFood and all of tinykitty for obtaining top 25 all-time on the leaderboards!

We currently have one top 10 and several casual spots open -- don't miss your chance to join the most active and fun community in MTGPQ -- PM me for an invite!
  • DrewsterDrewster Age Unconfirmed Posts: 116 Tile Toppler

I've been having a blast in this group!
    edited June 2018
    Congrats to DimMak (now 20Ronin) on your top 25 finish in HoR this week!!

Also congrats to tinykitty on moving into the top 25 all-time and to UndeadHeads on moving into the top 20 all-time!

And to all of our players who show up and give your all every week -- you make this game fun and our community rich!! 
  • Sorin81Sorin81 Posts: 470 Mover and Shaker
    To anyone looking for a coalition, you won't find a better group of people than those that make up the teams of ThePower9. 
    I've been a part of this group for less than a month and they have helped turn my game around and make me a better player.
    Just check it out. I doubt you'll be disappointed.
  • SherrySherry Posts: 25 Just Dropped In
    bken1234 said:
    Hello,

ThePower9 Alliance can show you how -- as the friendliest alliance to new players, we specialize in making the most of the cards you have :)

As a member of on of the 11 TP9 teams, you gain access to the most vibrant and fun community, 300 members and growing, in MTGPQ -- you also have the opportunity to play up and down either temporarily or permanently with any of our 11 coalitions, as your desire for competitiveness and skill level increase. 

Our alliance welcomes all players, regardless of skill level -- if you love this game, have a good sense of humor and want to have fun, we are the group for you!

PM me for an invite to Discord and welcome!

• SherrySherry Posts: 25 Just Dropped In
    Hello, my name is Sherry. I am interested in joining one of your collations. My collation that I'm in now was active but now for some reason they are not. I don't know how to give a pm.
  • KresgwyrKresgwyr Posts: 24 Just Dropped In
    Same as Sorin  ;)

Great bunch of people from all around the world, just having fun, enjoying the game (and more!), and helping each other out.

I've been there for a month and a half, and it's been a blast.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Just Dropped In
    edited October 2017
    I approve of this group! B) Great group of helpful, fun, hardworking people! And they have bots! I can "make it rain" in the chats. Muhahaha. So you're gonna have to join to find out what that means :p
    jimpark said:
    I approve of this group! B) Great group of helpful, fun, hardworking people! And they have bots! I can "make it rain" in the chats. Muhahaha. So you're gonna have to join to find out what that means :p
    @jimpark you should join us -- and bring 39 of your friends!!
    edited June 2018
    Big moves in the TP9 this weekend!

Congrats to @octal9 and SaltyBarals for their current 8th place All-Time tie!

Congrats to @Machine and Brotastic for moving into the top 50 All-Time!

and congrats to @ManaTear and DimMak (now 20Ronin) for finishing in the top 20 for the first time ever!!!

Also shout out to our "casual" coalition, GarbageJuice for another top 50 finish (great job @rooster86791
    and @Kinesia ) and to our other casual coalition BornToRune for your first top 100 finish!!!
    [MOD MIC ON] Merged with TP9 recruiting thread "Can't Beat Bolas"
    Congrats to BlackLotus on moving up to #9 All-time and welcome to D3adapult :)

Also congrats to BornToRune on your second top 100 finish -- not bad for a "casual" coalition!!!!
    We have a great opportunity for casual and new players -- we are reopening one of our original coalitions. Whether you want an active team to play with, without the stress of goal scores, or you are new to the game and want to progress in TP9 and take advantage of our community -- we can make room. 

Also, we always make space for any players -- and our active Discord community is open to anyone, regardless of whether you play for one of our teams -- send a PM to me, @spadpl or @Dropspot for an invite and to learn more!
    Happy 2018! 

With Booster Crafting here and Ixalan on it's way, the busiest and most fun MTGPQ Discord community around has once again found ourselves with an excess of players!

We are looking to add 1-2 teams that would like to achieve top 100 or top 50 rankings in events. Our coalitions have great leaders who will support you and we will fill your empty spots FAST! Our public community is about to hit 500 players from all over the spectrum of MTGPQ and is a great resource for your coalition to grow!

We are also looking to add 1-3 Top 10 players to our rosters -- this is a great opportunity for the best players to get the rewards you deserve! 

Please PM me or @spadpl to check out our Discord community and get more info!