Meet The Power 9 *RECRUITING ALL LEVELS*

bken1234bken1234 Posts: 905 Critical Contributor
edited October 14 in MtGPQ Coalitions
Are you looking for a fun, active coalition? Meet the Power 9 --

Top 10 Teams
TeamReckless- #6 All Time (companion to DimMak)
SaltyBarals -- #9 All Time
BlackLotus -- #10 All Time

Top 25 Teams (Top 25/50 All Time)
UndeadHeads 
tinykitty (top 25 all time finishes top 10-15)

Top 50 Teams
Brotastic (finishes top 25)
DimMak (finishes top 25 - companion to TeamReckless)
SinnExperten (finishes top 25)

Top 100 Teams (open to brand-new to game players)
KlubKone (development for new or advancing players)
GarbageJuice (casual and development for new and advancing players)
BorntoRune (casual)

Community managers: @bken1234 , @spadpl , @Dropspot  -- PM us for more info!

We have a fun and active community using the Discord App --  please view our community standards here.

If you're looking for a coalition that will replace inactive players and strives to always have fun, or want to play with an Alliance where you have room to move up or down depending on your ability, playstyle or real life-- we will make some room for you or your entire coalition. Our teams are successful because we stick together, there are no spreadsheets or score switching  :) icon_e_smilegif

If you're interested and want to get to know us, please send me or a PM for an invite to our Discord community!

Currently recruiting at all levels -- new coalitions welcome (we will help you get to where you want to be) -- we'd love to share our community with you! 
Does your coalition suck? Join one of mine! 

Can't Beat Bolas? You're in the wrong coalition! Join ThePower9 and slay the dragon!

Founder, ThePower9 Alliance.
Original member TeamReckless

Comments

• SighlockSighlock Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    I was playing MTGPQ on my own and joined a coalition just so I could enter events....then I found The Power 9. This group has been super supportive of me. They have helped me with my decks when needed and made this game WAAAAY more fun! They have also helped me move into a top coalition. If you are even thinking of a change of coalition, THIS is the group!!! Any level player... any decks...any planeswalkers...LOTS of information and fun!
  • DropspotDropspot Posts: 94 Match Maker
    I have been there for a month or so, great community and discord is amazing to source of valuable information that will help you improve your game.

Don't miss the opportunity.
  • GrognakGrognak Posts: 6 Just Dropped In
    Proud to have been invited into the fam, everyone is really supportive and helpful when you need deck advice. Definitely improved the game experience for me
  • bken1234bken1234 Posts: 905 Critical Contributor
    Congrats to Brotastic for their FIRST EVER top 25 finish in NOP -- great job @Machine !!!!

Can't Beat Bolas? You're in the wrong coalition! Join ThePower9 and slay the dragon!

• MachineMachine Posts: 111 Tile Toppler
    Thanks @bken1234. We had to rally the troops to pull this one off :-)
    Congrats to the UndeadHeads for a 16th place finish in RAtC!!!

• HankUglyHankUgly Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    Hi - I am fairly new to the forum, though I have been playing the game since about a week after it came out. This whole time I have not reached out to others, I had no prior experience with MtG, and am interested in getting my game up to the next level with a really good group of people. I d/l discord but have not registered - please let me know more since the link above was not working when I tried to learn more...
    Congrats @Machine and Brotastic for moving into the top 200 All-Time!

Congrats to @peteomatic @spadpl @Sherwood @Volrak and all of BlackLotus on moving up to 11th all time. 

• PooheadPoohead Posts: 12 Just Dropped In
    Even though the rewards are the lamest, this game is still fun because our discord community is really the best.  The knuckleheads in our coalitions are stupid funny and we can give you advice if you're tired of losing. Come for a visit and judge for yourself. 

Fill out the survey and hop into Discord with us https://goo.gl/DdgDaO
    edited April 28
    We've got a few top 10 openings. Our top 10 teams run excess rosters (more than 20 players) so that our players can take events off for real-life and not let the game control them.  No spreadsheets or score-switching, these are permanent positions -- we think teams should stick together. Send me a PM if you're interested. 

• MrMaverickMrMaverick Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    Howdy folks. Myself and a buddy are in a coalition stuck in the 150 area, he is platinum/gold and I am gold and we are looking to push on toward the top tier and join a more active community as we play this game daily. We each have some very powerful decks and a bunch of planeswalkers at 60 (half a dozen or so) 

We are based in the UK but generally play at all hours depending on nodes etc. If you think you can find a spot for 2 Brits in the rosters I know where you can find a couple :)

Take it easy.

Big wins -- seeing lots of RE's posted from TP9 players -- also BlackLotus finished 5th and KlubKone 62nd -- well done!!

• KlickKlick Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
    edited June 6
    tinykitty has a couple of openings. We are looking to get back into top 25 and work together with the other Power 9 coalitions. PM Me if interested.
    We have several competitive openings in our top 10 teams and even more in the rest of our alliance. We have an active community of players who still love the game. Please message one of our Alliance or team captains for more info:

@bken1234
    @spadpl
    @octal9
    @GamerX
    @Machine
    @ManaTear
    @zaann85
    @KoneIV
    @Klick

Welcome to ThePower9 @UweTellkampf and SinnExperten!

Congrats to @GamerX and the UndeadHeads for advancing to Top 25 All-time!

AND

Congrats to @spadpl @peteomatic @Sherwood and @Volrak and BlackLotus for advancing into the Top 10 All-time!

TP9 is looking to start a casual coalition and we are recruiting a leader -- please PM me if you're interested! 

We have 4 spots open in our top 10 and top 25 coalitions -- requirements are much more relaxed than other competitive coalitions (we appreciate life outside of the game) and there's no score switching -- you get to play on a fun, active team -- where you'll stay :)

Also a few spots are opening in our top 50's 

If you have a great sense of humor, want to play with an active coalition and like other nerdy awesome stuff; join the most outgoing community in MTGPQ!!

PM me or @spadpl for info :)

• ManaTearManaTear Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    edited August 29
    This is a REAL alliance. Nothing gimmicky, nothing's straightforward (what are we, robots!?), we enjoy the game that's obvious, and it's just fun. Join the TP9, you'll never be the same! And yes, we're multilingual. Se habla Español