Elektra's Purple Ability Failing (Merged Topics)[Devs Aware]

rainkingucd
rainkingucd Posts: 1,377 Chairperson of the Boards
While using Elektra, I saved up 14 purple AP. I did Elektra red, so red trap tile out, then double cast elektra purple. Only 2 of the 3 strike tiles were stolen and buffed.

My elektra is 5/5/3, so it should have stolen all 3.

Comments

• Tombstone
    Tombstone ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 1,208 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hey there rainkingucd, I've gone ahead and informed the team of the bug you encountered and they are currently investigating to see if this is occurring with all trap tiles or if it's just with the tile from her Red ability. If you happen to encounter any other in game bugs or have additional information regarding the Double-Double Cross issue, please do reach out to our Customer Support team.

If you're unsure of how to reach Customer Support, you can follow the link provided: https://d3go.com/mpq-support
  • rainkingucd
    rainkingucd Posts: 1,377 Chairperson of the Boards
    Tombstone wrote:
    Hey there rainkingucd, I've gone ahead and informed the team of the bug you encountered and they are currently investigating to see if this is occurring with all trap tiles or if it's just with the tile from her Red ability. If you happen to encounter any other in game bugs or have additional information regarding the Double-Double Cross issue, please do reach out to our Customer Support team.

If you're unsure of how to reach Customer Support, you can follow the link provided: https://d3go.com/mpq-support

Thanks Tombstone, much appreciated!
  • ErikPeter
    ErikPeter Posts: 719 Critical Contributor
    I just used Elektra's purple. I had placed a friendly trap (red) immediately beforehand. There were exactly 3 enemy strikes on the board and it stole 2 of them. It should have stolen 3, thanks to the 'if a friendly trap tile exists' clause.
  • DrDevilDinosaur
    DrDevilDinosaur Posts: 436 Mover and Shaker
    I haven't experienced this myself, but there might be a chance that this is related to 3* Iron Fist Green. Both have conditional clauses not being resolved correctly. I will try and test a few more abilities like this.
  • Vinson18
    Vinson18 Posts: 12 Just Dropped In
    I've noticed a few times now, that when I put out Ballet of Death (which states in its description that it is a trap tile)....Double-Double Cross only steals 2 enemy strike tiles and not the bonus 3rd for having a friendly trap tile out.
  • Vinson18
    Vinson18 Posts: 12 Just Dropped In
    Also just confirmed that Double-Double Cross doesn't work properly with Shadow Step out.....still only takes 2 enemy Strike Tiles