1059 TOKENS after a 45 day hold

2»

Comments

• JamieMadroxJamieMadrox Posts: 1,798 Chairperson of the Boards
    I started hoarding 17 days ago when Hawkeye joined Latest Legends. I'm just hoarding token_legendarypng and commandpointsbigpng because I'm at that tier and nothing else really matters.

token_legendarypng = 16
    commandpointsbigpng = 445

I'll pull the day before the next character enters Latest Legends.
  • TimGunnTimGunn Age Unconfirmed Posts: 257 Mover and Shaker
    but are you still doing this even after the OML nerf?
  • bycbyc Age Unconfirmed Posts: 297 Mover and Shaker
    Over 130 for both Tacos.

Usually one event token, vault or store.

Rarely any for Standard and Elites, but now that we're getting 3*s again, I'm starting to save so I can get them quickly via Bonus heroes for the next season.

I don't save more than a 3 for Legendary unless I'm having Hero Point issues at the moment.

I've spent most of my Command Points this past season in an effort to champion Peggy as well as take advantage of vaulting for the newer 4*.  I am around 200 CP right now, but I had as much as 1200.

1.6 iso saved.

1000 Hero Points saved most of the time so I can slot a new character if needed.  I only use Hero Points for covers, never for packs (yet).
  • supbullcocsupbullcoc Age Unconfirmed Posts: 77 Match Maker
    ok this took some serious time to pull and compile but here are the results

ISO total after all champ rewards claimed 1,565,182
    COIN 17,145
    CP 1008

EVENT TOKENS: 123
    netted 29 3 stars. 3 bonuses, 5 4 stars, 7k ISO and 1 Legendary token

TACOS: 144
    16 3s, 1 4s, 2250 COIN, 40 health packs, 42.300 ISO

HEROIC: 118
    35 3s, 5 bonus, 8 4s

ELITE: 296
    81 3s, 20 bonus

STANDARD: 363

8 3s and 8 bonus

LEGENDARY: 16

4 5s, 12 4s
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

after that i ended up leveling characters extensively. I sold 10 maxed 2s. re-rostered them and rechamped them all

with all the leveling I acquired an additional 41 heroics and 9 legendary with i turned into 2 more 5s

and I have started my next hoard with what was left over.

Surprisingly only 8 covers of over 1000 of them are going to waste. I have 3 blue Agent Coulson, 3 Spiderwoman, and 1 Agent venom.

I successfully champed OML, BLADE, and LUKE CAGE. Once I have the ISO ill be champing MORDO
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So those are my stats, not as colorful as I would have liked them to be but i cant find how to put up the icons in this new forum

Off to the next hoard
  • ValekBossValekBoss Age Unconfirmed Posts: 106 Tile Toppler
    I started hoarding 17 days ago when Hawkeye joined Latest Legends. I'm just hoarding token_legendarypng and commandpointsbigpng because I'm at that tier and nothing else really matters.

token_legendarypng = 16
    commandpointsbigpng = 445

I'll pull the day before the next character enters Latest Legends.
    Same as Jamie...hoarding til i have 250 pulls and BP leaves Latest Legends.

At this moment.
    token_legendarypng = 32
    commandpointsbigpng = 1019

• BoyWonder1914BoyWonder1914 Posts: 822 Critical Contributor
    I'm doing this with you, I started as of last Sunday, 3/19. Not counting tacos and HP as part of this. Also not including ISO since I'll still be champing 4s, leveling up for crashes, and rebuilding the 2* farm.

token_standardpng 76
    elitetoken_iconpng 39
    token_heroicpng 36 + 1 10-pack
    token_legendarypng 8
    commandpointsbigpng 426
    Can't find the token icons/emoji's on this new forum

Standards: 278 (+202)
    Elites: 136 (+97)
    Heroics: 123 + 2 10-packs (+87 and 1 10-pack)
    LTs: 14 (+6)
    CP: 891 (+465)

Gonna be a good day tomorrow!